Ocado Dordon

rob22888:

Honestscott76:
YES they are live surveillance cameras, don’t be fooled. I know of drivers sacked for eating and drinking whilst on the move.

Live surveillance cameras, are you sure?

Drivers really are letting their imaginations carry them away if they think some office jockey is going to be sat there all day, clicking through live feeds of hundreds of drivers cabs. Not to mention the sheer cost of mobile data to broadcast live video from every wagon on the fleet all day & night.

Inward cameras work in the same way as the outward facing ones. Video recorded to memory, office download and view it should they deem necessary to investigate something. If you get caught eating a butty, it’ll be because you were doing it whilst harsh braking or something.

I appreciate objections to inward facing cameras, but live streaming is not a thing.

I have rung our office to tell them to watch the antic’s of said Muppets, or to see what a top delivery point they have sent us to, and whilst on the phone the office have it up on screen… So it must be magic, or the aliens are helping…or is it live stream… You decide.