The helpful trucker @ st Austell

Good evening boys an girls had a new delivery today at immerys in st austell so had a quick look on the maps on my phone an wasn’t looking forward to it lots of B roads so plumbed it in trucknav sorted,came off the a30 turned left an come to another round about sat nav saying turn left there was a sign saying not suitable for long vehicles next turn low bridge I was thinking I don’t wanna end up on YouTube or fb,so carried on around an there was a local bloke in an 8 wheeler wound his window down an sed where you trying to get so I sed,he then sed right follow me witch I did we pulled over an discussed further an took me right to the door not the best place in world for trucks but to that guy thank you, you saved me from being on the 6pm news it’s nice that some still help other

Was it a Volvo by any chance ?

No a scania flat bed with a little container on

Been up there myself.
Is’nt it a weird landscape?
All the trees seem to have been killed by the dust that coats them.

commonrail:
Been up there myself.
Is’nt it a weird landscape?
All the trees seem to have been killed by the dust that coats them.

Yeah… its an East wind there. …
blowing that dust in from. …Ru…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

You can’t beat the Cornish Alps on a sunny day :grimacing:

And the Cornish Pasties…lol

Unusual for it not to be a Seddon Atkinson!

But, yes, Cornish people are generally very friendly

Didn’t have time in the end for a pasty mayb next time,it was just nice to have that helping hand off a local coz in them situations your kind of going against every thing you’ve learnt going down country lanes ect ect