Reasons given for H&S rules

manski:

rob22888:
Try Amazon at Altrincham, not allowed to even walk in the yard without an ■■■■■■ following you. Also have to hand in your keys and sit in the waiting room when waiting for your load…when your solo :unamused: Don’t think about sneaking back to your cab because the drivers waiting area is locked.

If what happens is as you have written it, ie you are actually locked in a room :open_mouth: then, assuming you accept that situation (which I don’t think I could) it might be an idea to formulate some sort of plan in case there is fire as it does not sound as if any Amazon staff are going to have unlocking your door at the top of their list :unamused:

Seriously though, any visitor to a site, whether locked up or not, should be advised of the emergency procedures, and every room have fire exits. I believe they have fire drills in prisons…

In prison, well the one I worked in … was an old Victorian jail … always fires in cells you moved prisoners from cells around the cell on fire … oh, and remove the person in the cell :open_mouth: … then you open the fire hole and put the hose on … it had a apparatus which sprayed water into the cell … then await the fire service … a few times prisoners would set fire to their cells … the walls are so thick in the old vic jails it just cosmetic damage.