Lorry driver froze to death in fridge trailer

switchlogic:

UKtramp:

bazza123:
It’s not really whoosh, it’s just I’m not sure this is the thread to be doing it on. A bloke died, he just needs to have a bit of respect.

Just a thought but would people be finding it acceptable if it was a Brit driver who’d frozen to death? They’d have told UKT to shut his mouth.

Whats wrong with what I have said that is so offensive to you? It is a fact that fridge men drop dead through not eating and entering freezers to work extended periods in them. Thats a well known fact among us. Also yes I do have a greater tolerance in sub zero temps than you will have, same as Eskimo’s have a greater tolerance towards the cold as do penguins in comparison to a parrot. We are equipped to work in such extreme conditions and are acclimatised to the conditions, others who step into a freezer for the first time are not. Get your facts straight before slagging me off pal.

I was one of the first people to stick my neck out and say yes I probably believe you when it came to your fridge engineer claims so maybe you’ll listen- you have become so very very tedious. Youre in that rare group along with likes of Carryfast that if I’ve seen you’ve commented I tend to avoid the topic. The same old nonsense over and over. It was entertaining to start with but you really do need a new trick.

Have a lovely afternoon.

+1

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk