Unions

UKtramp:

robroy:
Just been told by a lad on the ‘‘Toilets’’ thread, that he worked for a parcel firm who…wait for it…
Did not allow them to stop for a ■■■■ :open_mouth:

And then some of you lot say their is no real need for a Union??
FFS!! :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And so they need a union to allow the drivers to go for a ■■■■, FFS rob, I wouldn’t care who told me I couldn’t go for a a ■■■■, I would simply go for one if I needed to. There is not a person who would not if they had to go. Are you saying that you would ■■■■ yourself because you are not allowed to stop and go? There are such things nowadays called human rights and tribunals to take your employer to. I cannot see any tribunal going against the employee for that one.

UKt mate, …I know you don’t know me in real life, but seriously, do I have to answer that question? :unamused:
Do you really think for one minisecond that I would allow some little 2at in an office trying to tell me when and when not I am allowed to take a ■■■■. :open_mouth:
Away man, come on ffs. :unamused:

It just illustrates totally my whole point I have tried to make throughout this thread…We are totally divided, nobody has the balls for a fight except one or two, so this personifies all the crap that these companies chuck at us taking full advantage of said situation.
It’s like a running bet between them, a joke, to see just how far they can go.
The best laugh about it is…the drivers just go along with it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Come to think of it, it aint that funny.!