Long lane deliveries

Gordy81:
Im basically looking for something that lets me do my preferred overnights mon-fri and every second saturday on dayshift, the reason being is that i get my wee boy every sunday and every second sat overnight, was a court order i fought for and with his mother being unreasonable it puts a “dampner” on taking a job on that does shift patterns etc without having to go through court again etc to change days of access etc, got a call from JHP on wed but they do a 4 on 4 off rota which is going to cause me problems and a headache due to trying to juggle things about, hence why im limited to looking for overnights through the week, i know the majority of places work shift patterns nowadays, which makes it more difficult in my situation without “rocking the boat with the ex” hence why im looking for permenant mon fri work as im pretty limited just now.

As said above, give Coulthards a shout, they keep motors at Glespin and ■■■■■■■■■■■■

From what I know, they’re decent enough, average wages, decent tackle, easy work and that they do tramping.

A.