France.

Look out in the Sun in the next day or two, myself and one of my colleagues, as well as several others were gassed and robbed along the A26 on Tuesday night.

Only cash stolen, the Police think it’s how people smugglers are getting cash to pay EE drivers to bring migrants to the UK.

Keep yourselves safe.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What you mean is, the bosses running was spent in the ladies of the night , and the money is gone, no such thing as being knocked out by gas in a portable chemical format.

claretmatt:
Look out in the Sun in the next day or two,

Look out in the Sun, like anybody reads that ■■■■■■■■

del trotter:

claretmatt:
Look out in the Sun in the next day or two,

Look out in the Sun, like anybody reads that [zb].

Thanks for your input Drive, you have a good one.

I wouldn’t even believe the date in the Sun!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I wouldn’t even believe the date in the Sun!

Cheers mate, you’re right, I was lying about it all along.

Would of been a better story of it was " s*n readers gassed"

"Dear Mr Kirby,

Thank you for your enquiry. I would like to inform you that you are not the first enquirer with this question. Professor Hatch, our Clinical Advisor, has given the following previous comments:

"I can give you a categorical assurance that it would not be possible to render someone unconscious with ether without their knowledge, even if they were sleeping at the time. Ether is an extremely pungent agent and a relatively weak anaesthetic by modern standards and has a very irritant affect of the air passages, causing coughing and sometimes vomiting. It takes some time to reach unconsciousness, even if given by direct application to the face on a rag, and the concentration needed by some sort of spray into a room would be enormous. The smell hangs around for days and would be obvious to anyone the next day.

There are much more powerful agents around now, some of which are almost odourless. However, these would be unlikely to be able to achieve the effect you describe, and the cost would be huge enough to deter any thief unless he was after the crown jewels. The only practicable agent is probably the one used by the Russians in the Moscow siege - I advised the BBC on their programme about this. The general feeling is that they used an agent which is not available outside the KGB!

Finally, unsupervised anaesthesia, which is what we are really talking about is very dangerous. In the Moscow siege about 20% of victims died from asphyxia, because their airways were unprotected. If the reports you talk about are true I would have expected a significant number of deaths or cases of serious brain damage to have been reported.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

The Royal College of Anaesthetists"

Well I’m sure he approached other papers, but The Guardian were more worried about the refugees having to steal from truck drivers while escaping war and famine, even though this was France which I believe isn’t at war with anybody and offers asylum, but that seems to be lost on their readers.

The Independent couldn’t find a way to blame Brexit,

The Daily Mail were confused when he didn’t say he was the driver of a 100 tonne killer monster and thought their readers would just think he brought upon himself by venturing over the water and mixing with them johnny foreigners.

The Financial Times, weren’t bothered as it hadn’t effected the FTSE100.

The Daily Express, Would have been interested, but couldn’t get a Lady Diana angle in there.

And The Telegraph, just said “Where’s France?”

So the Sun it was, but only because they thought his name was Clare and therefore he/she might get their Baps out.

claretmatt:
myself and one of my colleagues, as well as several others were gassed and robbed along the A26 on Tuesday night.

Only cash stolen, the Police think it’s how people smugglers are getting cash to pay EE drivers to bring migrants to the UK.

Keep yourselves safe.

Where along the A26 were you?
I keep well away from Calais, but I know the clandestine problem is spreading out from there, as drivers avoid Calais, just wondered how far it had got?

Gassed really means Alcohol, prostitues and/or gambling involved

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bubsy06:
Gassed really means Alcohol, prostitues and/or gambling involved

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:grimacing:

muckles:
Well I’m sure he approached other papers, but The Guardian were more worried about the refugees having to steal from truck drivers while escaping war and famine, even though this was France which I believe isn’t at war with anybody and offers asylum, but that seems to be lost on their readers.

The Independent couldn’t find a way to blame Brexit,

The Daily Mail were confused when he didn’t say he was the driver of a 100 tonne killer monster and thought their readers would just think he brought upon himself by venturing over the water and mixing with them johnny foreigners.

The Financial Times, weren’t bothered as it hadn’t effected the FTSE100.

The Daily Express, Would have been interested, but couldn’t get a Lady Diana angle in there.

And The Telegraph, just said “Where’s France?”

So the Sun it was, but only because they thought his name was Clare and therefore he/she might get their Baps out.

well put together and sadly very accurate.
Story would have made the biased broadcasting corporations news at ten if it had been entitled - ‘refugees endangered as truck is gassed in france by criminals’

muckles:

claretmatt:
myself and one of my colleagues, as well as several others were gassed and robbed along the A26 on Tuesday night.

Keep yourselves safe.

Where along the A26 were you?
I keep well away from Calais, but I know the clandestine problem is spreading out from there, as drivers avoid Calais, just wondered how far it had got?

As a rule our company won’t do any nights out between Reims and the Channel. And avoid the Aire Repos especially. Routier Restaurants may be OK.
I’m sure others have had clandestines enter the vehicle further away than here and some may have parked nearer with no problems, but that’s our rule of thumb.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

claretmatt:
Drive,

:unamused:
Says it all.

There were at least 8 wagons that the French police were aware of that were hit that night. I was parked about 50 miles away from the chap I work with in Aire de Barralle.

I honestly don’t know how they managed to keep all of us asleep while they smashed the door locks and robbed us, but I find it difficult to accept that none of us woke up during, and in mine and my colleagues case, we spent the following morning in a state of confusion, with thumping headaches.

I realise that the internet is a toxic place and TruckNet is no exception, but I’m sure none of you would find it funny if you woke up and realised someone was in your cab with you while you were asleep. Anything could have happened.

We went to the Sun because they are paying us the most for the story, which I think we deserve quite honestly.

del trotter:

claretmatt:
Drive,

:unamused:
Says it all.

Unfortunately, all the other names I wanted to call you are blocked.

“We went to the Sun because they are paying us the most for the story, which I think we deserve quite honestly”

And there we have it…

AndieHyde:
“We went to the Sun because they are paying us the most for the story, which I think we deserve quite honestly”

And there we have it…

My thoughts exactly, plus more than a little attention seeking.

claretmatt:
We went to the Sun because they are paying us the most for the story, which I think we deserve quite honestly.

I had a some sympathy for you and thought that the other posters were being over-harsh until I read that. How you can prostitute yourself to Murdoch’s low-rent, populist pandering excuse for a newspaper I have no idea. I think I’d rather be in The Guardian than in The Sun.