How do I disable a very noisy fridge

As it says,thought he would’ve turned it off by now but no ,still banging away probably too late now but advice for next time please,I know I could switch it off but he’d only switch it back on again ,so I need extreme measures.

bobbya:
As it says,thought he would’ve turned it off by now but no ,still banging away probably too late now but advice for next time please,I know I could switch it off but he’d only switch it back on again ,so I need extreme measures.

How about grow up?! Surely you realise the cost of turning it off and ruining the contents?
Whinge whinge whinge. How dare another driver try and get some rest? Yes reefers are noisy , but that’s purely a fact of life!

Knock on the cab window and ask him to turn it off

Go underneath locate fuel line, it will be the cold one, then introduce said pipe to a stanly knife sweet dreams

If I’ve done this correctly, this is what you wrote on another topic and then you start this topic. You really need to get out more?
viewtopic.php?p=2343595#p2343595
Probably not and it’s because of people like yourself constantly knocking posts that a lot of good posters don’t bother with this site anymore,have a read through the posts and you’ll see it’s the same ignorant [zb] everytime, drivers I’ve [zb] em.Have a good evening.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

bobbya:

Remember what he is carrying your missus may end up buying and you end up eating.

bobbya:

P1ssing around with someone elses property especially in our world is a strict no no. No extreme measures required, just knock on his door and ask if its possible it could be switched off for a few hours, other than that its put up with it or move somewhere else…

No balls and being a snidy prick = no door knocking.

You don’t turn it off. End of. What a stupid post!!!

AndrewG:

bobbya:

P1ssing around with someone elses property especially in our world is a strict no no. No extreme measures required, just knock on his door and ask if its possible it could be switched off for a few hours, other than that its put up with it or move somewhere else…

Why would you ask a fridge driver to turn it off? It’s at a set temp for a reason, either man up or buy ear plugs.

Probably not much help now buddy, but to save future inconvenience I suggest that you, your family, your friends and everyone else you know simply stop buying food. Voila, in one easy move you’ll have cured the problem of fridge trailers annoying you.
You’re welcome.

Get a grip of yourself.Mayby we should all stop buying food and some medicines and then we wont need to have fridges.You could also just grow a pair ive parked up with a running fridge and its the best night sleep ive ever had.

Go on easy on him. I think it was a very sensible question. New drivers need to learn somewhere without ridicule. Hate seeing the newbies flouncing off.

bobbya:

What a total prick you are, what are after a bit of attention or something!!

Are you thick?..You must be!

What’s your problem with fridges!!

I always try and park next to another fridge or park in a corner away from “others for this said reason”

bobbya,
Try turning mine off, make sure your BUPA payments are up to date first though!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,
Try turning mine off, make sure your BUPA payments are up to date first though!

No worries…

Firstly, I’m MMA trained and will box your ears in after I’ve kicked you in the kidneys.

Secondly, as if anyone here is able to afford BUPA payments.

just think would you like someone to come into your house and turn off your fridge freezer.
would you like someone to interfere with your trailer, i bet you wouldn’t so dont consider doing it too anybody else no matter how much it ■■■■■■ you off, remember you made the choice to park next too it ( or if he turned up after you then you could have asked him if it was gonna be left running and when they said yes could have ask him to park opposite way round thus cutting the noise down too you)

Simple park somewhere else,then you wouldn`t need to make an idiot of yourself by posting such a question on here

I see dozy has a new account.