I see dozy has a new account.

Yes people. Don’t feed the troll.

the nodding donkey:

xichrisxi:
I see dozy has a new account.

Yes people. Don’t feed the troll.

Yup it appears to be dozy back … well spotted

Dave wj:
Go underneath locate fuel line, it will be the cold one, then introduce said pipe to a stanly knife sweet dreams

Thats the best answer ,thank you,that fridge was extra noisy, normally they don’t bother me but that was really loud.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,
Try turning mine off, make sure your BUPA payments are up to date first though!

■■■■■■■■

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,

No worries…

Firstly, I’m MMA trained and will box your ears in after I’ve kicked you in the kidneys.

Secondly, as if anyone here is able to afford BUPA payments.

■■?I

bobbya:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,

■■■■■■■■

When you grow up there’s a distinct possibility that you may grow a pair.
Although I’m not confident and certainly wouldn’t put money on it!

bobbya:

Dave wj:
Go underneath locate fuel line, it will be the cold one, then introduce said pipe to a stanly knife sweet dreams

Thats the best answer ,thank you,that fridge was extra noisy, normally they don’t bother me but that was really loud.

I’m sure the fridge driver wasn’t actually too impressed with the noise himself :unamused:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

bobbya:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,

■■■■■■■■

When you grow up there’s a distinct possibility that you may grow a pair.
Although I’m not confident and certainly wouldn’t put money on it!

Do we know each other?

Am going to bite.

Most fridge drivers if spoken to nicely, will turn there fridges off at night,as long as its not temperature critical, e.g. ice cream Tec, or 24hr monitored, or delivery point requires a trip print out,

When a gobby Muppet starts shouting i’l turn the trucking thing off, or other similar niceties, us professional rattle box drivers reply “please do” bearing in mind most drivers now days carry own a smart camera phone. I don’t think your boss wants the bill for, load rejection,cost of load, etc, O and criminal damage,

So basically either park the other side of said truck park away from the fridge parking spaces, or learn some manners.

Tbh didn’t do that many nights out but the odd occasion did have or park next to a fridge,due to spaces the sound of a fridge on constant blocked out everything else in the msa(I know I know lol).
Always thought yes it’s noisy but why should I have a moan just coz the guys got a fridge running?, he’s out earning like everyone else got bills mortgage kids to pay for just because he runs a fridge why should he get treated like a leper coz his trailer is noisier don’t think so.

As for turning someone’s fridge off coz its noisy? If your that bothered about a peacefull nights sleep don’t do nights out simples.

It’s annoying, it’s a fact of life, simplest solution is QUALITY ear plugs in your survival kit. It isn’t perfect but it’s the only real option

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Here’s an idea. Make a total knob of yourself like the scruffy Pollock Scotland driver did at Red Moss last Thursday night.
Brown Brothers wagon parks on the road away from everyone else.
Approach fridge wagon and threaten the driver that your “gonna kick ya fu@#£&% head in ya fu@#£&% specky fu@#£&% t%*£ if ya disney turn that fu@#£&% fridge off”
Start running when this MASSIVE mild mannered mountain opens the cab door and says “Sorry pal, what ya say?”

beanie:
Here’s an idea. Make a total knob of yourself like the scruffy Pollock Scotland driver did at Red Moss last Thursday night.
Brown Brothers wagon parks on the road away from everyone else.
Approach fridge wagon and threaten the driver that your “gonna kick ya fu@#£&% head in ya fu@#£&% specky fu@#£&% t%*£ if ya disney turn that fu@#£&% fridge off”
Start running when this MASSIVE mild mannered mountain opens the cab door and says “Sorry pal, what ya say?”

:laughing: :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
bobbya,

No worries…

Firstly, I’m MMA trained and will box your ears in after I’ve kicked you in the kidneys.

Secondly, as if anyone here is able to afford BUPA payments.

at east trolls pass the time…id think in this instance for spitting the dummy out parking next to a fridge,then id be assuming MMA stands for …MY MUMS APRON…or similar…

A bit ago (may have mentioned before, sorry if I have) I asked a fridge driver if he had frozen or chilled on. Reason was in my limited experience of fridges, if it’s chilled it’s on and off. If it’s frozen it’s on constantly. I parked beside the frozen one :smiley: Once you get used to the hum or bang or whatever it is constant…good nights sleep. It’s like a baby having a dummy. No noisy drivers heard shouting after a few, or people starting up and ticking over for no reason at ridiculous hours.

Find a frozen load but not chilled, I love them.

I hope the OPs wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog doesn’t snore.

He will be posting on murderers-anonymous.com.
“How do I kill my better half”

By some earplugs ya Dozy pleb.

I was parked in the designated fridge area at Tebay a few years ago with a fridge motor rattling away behind me, a ‘fellow professional’ pulled in alongside me with a flat trailer and started mouthing off about what he would do if I didn’t turn it off. I pointed out to him I was in the fridge area because I had a running fridge behind me, why was he there with a flat when the main parking was nearly empty? His answer?? The telly reception was better here!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
I’m now long retired but it looks like nothing has changed much. Regards Kev.

What people who moan about fridges tend to forget is that the driver of said noisy fridge has to hear it rattling off right above his own head. So no matter how much it inconveniences the complainant, the fridge driver has to put up with the worst.

I pull a chilled trailer and during the winter months I will knock it off early, but at this time of year when it can be 18 degrees plus right up to ten o’clock at night I have to leave it on much later but still always knock it off by about 9ish. Some truckers can be ignorant as ■■■■ about fridges, it really surprises me. So yeah mate, I have upwards of 40 grands worth of cheese on the back that I am supposed to spoil so you can have a good nights kip mate, aye right.

It all leads back to the chronic lack of parking facilities. Most services should have at least double the parking bays and EVERY one should have its own fridge only area and voila, problem solved.

CMB82, please tell me who you work for and I’d have you sacked immediately!
You claim to turn off your fridge at night with fresh food on it!
It’s not just about the temperature in the trailer you fool its about the constant air flow round the product keeping it fresh and free from the bacteria that causes illness you idiot!
You’re either a complete imbecile or you’ve never pulled a fridge trailer in your life and are a troll, I do hope for the British publics sake it’s the latter.

Yeah, ok mate, a fridge which is switched off for a few hours but is still well within temperature parameters is the least of your worries. If we knew half of what goes on in the food industry none of us would ever eat anything ever again.