chuck berry R.I.P
David Rockefeller R.I.H

manalishi:
chuck berry R.I.P
David Rockefeller R.I.H

Interesting choice for use of R.I.H

Chuck: nypost.com/2017/03/21/the-dark-p … -■■■-life/

David: nypost.com/2017/03/20/david-rock … the-world/

Berry was no mother Theresa f sure but he certainly made the world a funkier place,The house of Rockefeller will always be a cancer on this earth in their unofficial capacity as the Rothschilds henchmen.Their immense power has kept humanities Potential in check aeons.

Enter Carryfast in 3… 2… 1…

manalishi:
chuck berry R.I.P
David Rockefeller R.I.H

That 900 mill is their equivalent to a restaurant tip,the Rockefellers made their first trillion circa 1950 s,theres a more nuanced testimonial on this clan on Freehuman website.

Who did he drive for?

Downtowns mate. Model employee apparently, never ever stopped for a coffee break if you can believe that? :smiley:

I’ve heard some tales in my time mate, but not stopping for coffee? :unamused:

FFS, pull the other one… :grimacing:

Just for future reference what is your feeling on the latest top ten rich folk:

Forbes’ top ten:
Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder): $86bn
Warren Buffett (US investor): $75.6bn
Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder): $72.8bn
Amancio Ortega (Inditex founder): $71.3bn
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook founder): $56bn
Carlos Slim (Mexican magnate): $54.5bn
Larry Ellison (Oracle co-founder): $52.2bn
Charles Koch (US businessman): $48.3bn
David Koch (US businessman): $48.3bn
Michael Bloomberg (Bloomberg founder): $47.5bn

EDIT.
Pic of them all together:

mrginge:
Just for future reference what is your feeling on the latest top ten rich folk:

Forbes’ top ten:
Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder): $86bn
Warren Buffett (US investor): $75.6bn
Jeff Bezos (Amazon founder): $72.8bn
Amancio Ortega (Inditex founder): $71.3bn
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook founder): $56bn
Carlos Slim (Mexican magnate): $54.5bn
Larry Ellison (Oracle co-founder): $52.2bn
Charles Koch (US businessman): $48.3bn
David Koch (US businessman): $48.3bn
Michael Bloomberg (Bloomberg founder): $47.5bn

Compared to the Rothschild/Rockefeller ‘fortune’… I’d say the combined wealth of these Forbes folk are akin to a stray two pence piece stuck to a boiled sweet down the back of the sofa.

No mention of Martin McGuinness?

Who did he drive for?

Can’t get with this eulogisation of billionaires,it costs the planet collosally in natural resources to enable essentially greedy ruthless ■■■■■■■■ to make the political weather,reptiles like Branson lauded as some kind of hippy visionary when his fortune was based on exploiting the talents of,in his case,the musician Mike Oldfield for example,y et there he languishes on his personal island in the pacific only surfacing to poke his gargantuan ego into the mix on to regular a basis.Their wealth is a celebration of ruthless,greedy egotism and planet plundering perfidy not traits to be celebrated wouldn’t you say?

He was on the tankers for McGuiness at Preston Brook.

Ramon123:

Sure it wasn’t TNT?

Lovely drop of stuff is Guinness, but it needs to be brewed in Dublin not the crap sold here …

raymundo:
Lovedly drop of stuff is Guinness, but it needs to be brewed in Dublin not the crap sold here …

Tastes like liquid copper,slides down beautifully though,blackcurrant Trojans it past the buds I find,b it sweet Jesus the price these days…

manalishi:

Ramon123:

Sure it wasn’t TNT?

:laughing:

raymundo:
Lovely drop of stuff is Guinness, but it needs to be brewed in Dublin not the crap sold here …

Spot on ! The Guinness boat Lady Patricia used to sail from Dublin up the Manchester Ship Canal to be discharged at Wiggs Island, Runcorn. Then driven to the Guinness factory at Preston Brook, lucky enough to have been invited on board once for a pint of the black stuff. Lovely jubbly :slight_smile:

manalishi:

Ramon123:

Sure it wasn’t TNT?

Lol. The best yet