Swap trucks

Just had to swap my truck with another guy and he smokes in it i feel like I need a shower already absolutely peed off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
Just had to swap my truck with another guy and he smokes in it i feel like I need a shower already absolutely peed off

Disgusting! Hope your not sleeping in the motor

Illegal to smoke in the truck. Have a word with the management, get them to pay for a valet.

Conor:
Illegal to smoke in the truck. Have a word with the management, get them to pay for a valet.

Well I I have not been allocated my owt truck yet but the one I had this week was spotless but already said I won’t drive it again

SouthEastCashew:

mdourish:

Disgusting! Hope your not sleeping in the motor

I’m only sleeping in it one night but not happy at all as I have asthma

Are you trying to leave this company? If so I feel for you, but it may be easiest to keep quiet for a while and hope for a good reference for the next job. Not a good reply, but youll see my point. If its an otherwise good company and you intend staying then as already said, have a word with the management. As already said, it is a workplace and it is illegal to smoke there. You feel bad about what will happen to the regular driver? Well, he obviously doesnt feel bad about you, or anyone else who has to drive his (the companys) truck.

Franglais:
Are you trying to leave this company? If so I feel for you, but it may be easiest to keep quiet for a while and hope for a good reference for the next job. Not a good reply, but youll see my point. If its an otherwise good company and you intend staying then as already said, have a word with the management. As already said, it is a workplace and it is illegal to smoke there. You feel bad about what will happen to the regular driver? Well, he obviously doesnt feel bad about you, or anyone else who has to drive his (the companys) truck.

No not trying to leave company but been offered loads of jobs I’ll speak to them getting me a truck allocated to me

As a one off I wouldn’t say a thing, if you do your cards marked as a squealer, other drivers will instantly dislike you and make your job even less enjoyable.

Sorry but you just come across as being a tad to precious, anyway unless it’s like an ashtray the smell of smoke shouldn’t hurt your asthma.

Course smoking in the workplace is illegal that’s why most of us vape in the day and have a crafty one out the window when parked up.

No one should have to put up with unfavourable conditions but I’ve smelt a lot worse whiffs than stale ■■■ smoke (■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ anyone).
Get some febreez, stick it on expenses and crack on.

Chuck the curtains in the wash, soak everything with some fairly strong Zoflora, batter neutradol down the vents and buy some neautradol air fresheners. Give the dash and footwells a good degrease and polish and clean the inside of the windows.

This can be done prior to or after manning up and getting on with it, princess.

A.

Point is if there is a no smoking sticker in the cab then it’s unfair for someone to have to put up with the smell due to someone elses carelessness.

SouthEastCashew:
Point is if there is a no smoking sticker in the cab then it’s unfair for someone to have to put up with the smell due to someone elses carelessness.

It’s very easy to get rid of the smell. He could have made a good start on it in the time it took to make this post.

A.

Adonis.:

SouthEastCashew:

It’s very easy to get rid of the smell. He could have made a good start on it in the time it took to make this post.

A.

Better solution just set the motor on fire

Dipper_Dave:
As a one off I wouldn’t say a thing, if you do your cards marked as a squealer, other drivers will instantly dislike you and make your job even less enjoyable.

Sorry but you just come across as being a tad to precious, anyway unless it’s like an ashtray the smell of smoke shouldn’t hurt your asthma.

Course smoking in the workplace is illegal that’s why most of us vape in the day and have a crafty one out the window when parked up.

No one should have to put up with unfavourable conditions but I’ve smelt a lot worse whiffs than stale ■■■ smoke (■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ anyone).

To be fair to the lad, and his asthma, it depends on the amount of smoke. I used a chain smokers truck for a week, and it gave me sinusitis for the rest of my life

OVLOV JAY:

Dipper_Dave:

To be fair to the lad, and his asthma, it depends on the amount of smoke. I used a chain smokers truck for a week, and it gave me sinusitis for the rest of my life

Well seeing as only been in truck for few hours all my clothing and bedding smells like a chain smoker and not had to use medication for asthma till today. I’m not one for running to management it’s his truck If he wants to smoke in it let him but in future I will point blank refuse to drive truck again.

OVLOV JAY:

Dipper_Dave:

yes oj I know what you mean. a mate of mine had to use a wagon full of ■■■■■ mags so you can imagine what became of him :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
yes oj I know what you mean. a mate of mine had to use a wagon full of ■■■■■ mags so you can imagine what became of him :slight_smile:

You still stuck to the steering wheel :wink:

To the OP I would have just refused it fella . Being an x smoker it’s even worse.

mdourish:

OVLOV JAY:

Dipper_Dave:

Well seeing as only been in truck for few hours all my clothing and bedding smells like a chain smoker and not had to use medication for asthma till today. I’m not one for running to management it’s his truck If he wants to smoke in it let him but in future I will point blank refuse to drive truck again.

Possibly psychosomatic but if you have to ■■■■ on your inhaler time to return to base, health more important.

My earlier visualisations of a faint whiff of ciggies and an hysterical non smoker might be off a bit. Apologies for that.

Or you could just take up smoking, you have the bad bits now anyway but without the cool looking ciggy in your mouth.

I regularly smoke away in my motor but every morning I give it a good clean down and febreze it. Oh and it’s well vented throughout the night. You’d never know the difference come home time in the morning. The non smoking day shift is the pain in the arse with his muddy boots and uncleanliness [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UselessForce:
I regularly smoke away in my motor but every morning I give it a good clean down and febreze it. Oh and it’s well vented throughout the night. You’d never know the difference come home time in the morning. The non smoking day shift is the pain in the arse with his muddy boots and uncleanliness [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t stand mess there is no need for it the fridge in this one has mold growing in there i will speak to office about my own truck because I’m away all week

■■■ smell will get it s way into hard plastics as well as soft fabrics and if smoked in for a while will be virtually impossible to get rid of without stripping the cab out washing and scrubbing everything inc the headlining before reassembling it.
As pointed out its illegal in the UK to smoke in the cab and you shouldnt have to put up with it, it’ll get into your clothing as well. Either let the management know and if no joy set fire to it in some layby…