Glasgow bin man just won't learn!

He had his license revoked but carried on driving ffs …bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g … t-39006862

Unbelieveable. He obviously feels no remorse for the carnage hes inflicted. Give him 10 years imo,

So…who deserves jail the most? This idiot or the idiot who brought down the pedestrian bridge on the M20?

I know driving while banned is bad enough and deserves punishment, but I still can’t get my head round the fact that he’s up in court for this and not the deaths of the innocent people he mowed down 2 yrs ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you surprised he’s still driving, it’s not like he’s got form has he? :open_mouth:

Remember this happened in Scotland you literally will get away with murder there .

usually when you go out at night in glasgow for a laugh,its not uncommon to wake up in stitches… :open_mouth:

What an utter turd. He wasnt satisfied with mowing down those people in the shopping centre, he has to go out driving again in spite of his licence revokation. He has complete disdain for his fellow man, is in serious denial, and deserves the book thrown at him.

Un -****ing- believable!
Any and every punishment he gets won`t be enough.

At yhe time most of us were sympathetic until the facts emerged.I wonder how the berieved families are feeling about this.

papermonkey:
What an utter turd. He wasnt satisfied with mowing down those people in the shopping centre, he has to go out driving again in spite of his licence revokation. He has complete disdain for his fellow man, is in serious denial, and deserves the book thrown at him.

And he must be the most recognisable person around his area so he was going to get grassed up sooner or later if the old bill didn’t get him first.

bald bloke:

papermonkey:

And he must be the most recognisable person around his area so he was going to get grassed up sooner or later if the old bill didn’t get him first.

can’t be many Big Daddy impersonators round his area :laughing:

Normally proud to be from Glasgow but things like this make my blood boil. :imp:

dieseldog999:
usually when you go out at night in glasgow for a laugh,its not uncommon to wake up in stitches… :open_mouth:

Only if you go to Victorias nightclub though. Typical punter in there are loud, covered in scars, tattoos, overweight and looking for trouble. The men can be just as bad

As many on here know a number of years ago now my licence was revoked after an incident at home I knew this had many test took mth at Dr hospital most weeks loads of test this was all down to my Dr mind eventually proven to DVLA I was fine was told by DVLA I could re apply for my licence this cam back all fine very soon after no restrictions on it at all

Now if this sort of thing happened again I would be going back to Dr & asking for more test to find out why & no I wouldn’t be driving it wouldn’t be easy mind

Should be jailed and banned for life

I wonder if the judge will think “right sonny you literally got away with murder now I’ll make an example of you” and give him the maximum allowed.

bald bloke:
I wonder if the judge will think “right sonny you literally got away with murder now I’ll make an example of you” and give him the maximum allowed.

As a general rule I think judges should never let personal feelings influence their decisions if anyone is found guilty of an offence.

I also think some rules should be broken.

eagerbeaver:
So…who deserves jail the most? This idiot or the idiot who brought down the pedestrian bridge on the M20?

Both deserve maximum punishment available imo. They had both caused previous issues, were both fully aware of the potential for further carnage, and both carried on regardless

Franglais:

bald bloke:

As a general rule I think judges should never let personal feelings influence their decisions if anyone is found guilty of an offence.

I also think some rules should be broken.

I’m not sure O J Simpson would agree with you! :smiley: