Glasgow bin man just won't learn!

:

The-Snowman:

dieseldog999:
usually when you go out at night in glasgow for a laugh,its not uncommon to wake up in stitches… :open_mouth:

Only if you go to Victorias nightclub though. Typical punter in there are loud, covered in scars, tattoos, overweight and looking for trouble. The men can be just as bad

sad ,but so true…

i only went there once and within 10 mins there were 2 women fighting over me so violently i called the cops…when they asked me what the problem was,i had to tell them…the fat bird was winning!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bald bloke:
I wonder if the judge will think “right sonny you literally got away with murder now I’ll make an example of you” and give him the maximum allowed.

Sadly, it’s usually down to how much money you pay your brief as to how much you get fined/ time inside based on legal precedence… pay them more, they will read more previous cases and outcomes.

dieseldog999:
:

The-Snowman:

dieseldog999:
usually when you go out at night in glasgow for a laugh,its not uncommon to wake up in stitches… :open_mouth:

Only if you go to Victorias nightclub though. Typical punter in there are loud, covered in scars, tattoos, overweight and looking for trouble. The men can be just as bad

sad ,but so true…

i only went there once and within 10 mins there were 2 women fighting over me so violently i called the cops…when they asked me what the problem was,i had to tell them…the fat bird was winning!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: