Drunk Lorry driver tries to go through Mcdonalds drive-thru

Unbelievable…
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w … y-12110665

Listen Mcdonalds you’ll have cctv of this so get it posted to give us all a laugh :laughing:

merc0447:
Listen Mcdonalds you’ll have cctv of this so get it posted to give us all a laugh :laughing:

:laughing:

There’s been a few not even made it at the first roundabout after coming out of Kronospan, Chirk without throwing a load of laminate sheets through the curtains :open_mouth:. His must have been a demolition wish…

simon1958:
There’s been a few not even made it at the first roundabout after coming out of Kronospan, Chirk without throwing a load of laminate sheets through the curtains :open_mouth:. His must have been a demolition wish…

One plank in Chirk yesterday nearly took his fuel tank out and side of the truck after trying to spin around after being loaded where the big concrete blocks are after you go through the warehouse after the weighbridge where the loggers go to tip.
Daft thing about it is he was parked up by the side of said concrete block whilst getting loaded :unamused:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

simon1958:

One plank in Chirk yesterday nearly took his fuel tank out and side of the truck after trying to spin around after being loaded where the big concrete blocks are after you go through the warehouse after the weighbridge where the loggers go to tip.
Daft thing about it is he was parked up by the side of said concrete block whilst getting loaded :unamused:

Yep. Seen plenty of mishaps there too :open_mouth:

To be fair the home grown talent is equally if not more useless for every 20 EE drivers you may get 2 who are questionable out of 20 home grown imbeciles you get it least 6.

All the EE lads I know I would employ the bulk of them if I had my own trucks, the same cannot be said for UK drivers.

Back at the drive in, I would have loved to have been there with a trailer on as well fair play to the man.

WHAT A MISTAKE…

To go to Mc Donald’s in the first place :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

simon1958:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

simon1958:

Yep. Seen plenty of mishaps there too :open_mouth:

Saw one slice into his tyre and bend the rim on the rear axle of his unit the other week when we had to use the “out” weighbridge when we came in due to the “in” weighbridge being out of action.

These East European driver’s are in the news a lot lately, two that have been put in prison for dangerous driving now this idiot, but you get what you pay for by getting cheap labour.

What planet do you have to be on to do try that :open_mouth:
Must admit I hate that chirk place

mike68:
To be fair the home grown talent is equally if not more useless for every 20 EE drivers you may get 2 who are questionable out of 20 home grown imbeciles you get it least 6.

All the EE lads I know I would employ the bulk of them if I had my own trucks, the same cannot be said for UK drivers.

Agree totally. With European drivers comes a lot more experience as many have driven all over Europe doing real long distance work over hugely varying routes. The same cant be said of Brit drivers doing supposedly distance work on the constraints of a small island where the furthest most have driven is Manchester to Travis Perkins Dover… :unamused:

Till I see proof otherwise I’ll assume when the media say “hgv” they mean a transit Van

Wot’s “Street Furniture”? :stuck_out_tongue:

This?..

…if he ‘collided with street furniture’ like this - it would have probably improved it! :open_mouth:

There’s a tipper firm around Oxford that employ nothing but Romanians. They run white unsignwritten FMX 8wheelers with dark grey/black bodies and are best given a wide berth. In the tip there’re signs saying give way (they don’t) they lose their loads by taking roundabouts too fast (hitting the brakes once loaded to level the load is too difficult for them), and one clown drove for about two miles with his tailgate open. Dropped 75mm stone all over the road and simply blamed his automatic tailgate for opening on his own. More like the thick git pressed the lock button before the body was down, this the tailgate was behind the locksing clamp.

28 days jail is that it? What if he was on the motorway and caused an accident while drunk?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AndrewG:

mike68:

Agree totally. With European drivers comes a lot more experience as many have driven all over Europe doing real long distance work over hugely varying routes. The same cant be said of Brit drivers doing supposedly distance work on the constraints of a small island where the furthest most have driven is Manchester to Travis Perkins Dover… :unamused:

The accident statistics for East Euro v UK don’t seem to fit that script.While I’m sure any Brit ex army looking for a job will be ecstatic to read such reverse racist zb and hopefully wonder why they ever bothered fighting for such a self loathing country.As for international by that logic it’s a wonder how we ever managed to run a large scale international fleet including Middle East before the cheap labour East Euro invasion.Or even how we’ve got an ex pat community on here running all over North America.As for them doing more Euro work yes we know they are cheaper to employ and so get the experience that our own don’t.But like all drivers they all have to start from the same no experience position as anyone else. :unamused:

I live down the road from here and went to the drive thru after work tonight. Wondered why the Lampost was on the verge…

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk

Carryfast:

AndrewG:

mike68:

The accident statistics for East Euro v UK don’t seem to fit that script.While I’m sure any Brit ex army looking for a job will be ecstatic to read such reverse racist zb and hopefully wonder why they ever bothered fighting for such a self loathing country.**As for international by that logic it’s a wonder how we ever managed to run a large scale international fleet including Middle East before the cheap labour East Euro invasion.**Or even how we’ve got an ex pat community on here running all over North America.As for them doing more Euro work yes we know they are cheaper to employ and so get the experience that our own don’t.But like all drivers they all have to start from the same no experience position as anyone else. :unamused:

How many of the British accidents are reported in the news, compare to every EE accident? I know about one British ex army, who had at least 5 accidents with company equipment but he is not touched, because he is Brit and his wife has an agency providing EE labor “meat” to do the manual labor for the same company.
Why not talk about British etiket of work - not showing on time, late, less productive etc. then some people wonder why EE are chosen by employers.
The same way the British empire went…in vain :smiling_imp:
Also, there is thousands of EE drivers in US/CAN, you are nowhere near the number of them with your immigrant community.

It wasn’t an artic…fyi

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk