Drunk Lorry driver tries to go through Mcdonalds drive-thru

merc0447:
Listen Mcdonalds you’ll have cctv of this so get it posted to give us all a laugh :laughing:

+1

Now that would be worth seeing…

To be fair, I’ve always wanted to go through a drive thro in a truck, but as yet I haven’t been stupid enough to try it.

Anyway, it didn’t say in the article if he was after a big Mac or a quarter pounder with cheese? And I need to know these things…

Dolph:

Carryfast:
The accident statistics for East Euro v UK don’t seem to fit that script.While I’m sure any Brit ex army looking for a job will be ecstatic to read such reverse racist zb and hopefully wonder why they ever bothered fighting for such a self loathing country.**As for international by that logic it’s a wonder how we ever managed to run a large scale international fleet including Middle East before the cheap labour East Euro invasion.**Or even how we’ve got an ex pat community on here running all over North America.As for them doing more Euro work yes we know they are cheaper to employ and so get the experience that our own don’t.But like all drivers they all have to start from the same no experience position as anyone else. :unamused:

How many of the British accidents are reported in the news, compare to every EE accident? I know about one British ex army, who had at least 5 accidents with company equipment but he is not touched, because he is Brit and his wife has an agency providing EE labor “meat” to do the manual labor for the same company.
Why not talk about British etiket of work - not showing on time, late, less productive etc. then some people wonder why EE are chosen by employers.
The same way the British empire went…in vain :smiling_imp:
Also, there is thousands of EE drivers in US/CAN, you are nowhere near the number of them with your immigrant community.

Road traffic casualty statistics have nothing to do with the news. :unamused:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c … death_rate

Yes loads of East Euros all flooding out of their own place to UK,Canada.Although I’d doubt US on that note remind us what happened to your US immigration status.

On that note what a surprise the countries most in demand for East Euro and other economic migration are those countries based and built on the Anglo Saxon ‘work ethic’ you know like here Oz,NZ and Canada.While if we’re going to use ethnic stereotyping that culture has nothing to learn from Slavs or Asians or anyone else about making machines or driving them better than anyone else.While if the East Euros are supposedly so good then they’ll obviously want to stay in their own superior countries where they’ll be paid more for their so called superior work ethic than anyone else.

As for the Brit empire yes ironically like your lot they did a lot of shouting about their independence and got it.The result being that they then decided to leave the zb holes they made for themselves and come here to live with us.On that note no surprise your lot prefer to work and live here or Canada than zb Zimbabwe or Pakistan. :imp: :unamused:

SEDriver:

Too late anyway… Carryfast is here… :unamused:

Carry not very fast, you don’t half post some rubbish on here, are you for real, when was the last time you drove a truck ?
You should be on pre mod for the same old rubbish you post .

merc0447:
Listen Mcdonalds you’ll have cctv of this so get it posted to give us all a laugh :laughing:

agreed,nice picture of Mc dees though,lol,why do magistrates allways state the bloody obvious.

Michael Douglas:
It wasn’t an artic…fyi

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk

Couple of mentions of “trailer” in the report - was it a wag + drag than?

Nate 187. There weren’t any snapshots in the Dailypost rag I saw the following day. You must have inside info. :slight_smile:

toby1234abc:
Carry not very fast, you don’t half post some rubbish on here, are you for real, when was the last time you drove a truck ?

It’s not me who’s trying to stereotype the indigenous workforce as workshy idiots to divert attention from the all too real carnage and chaos involving East Euros.On that note remind us of the ethnic origin of the driver in this case.

Bit worried about the defence statement on sentencing as presumably losing your driving licence for 2 years when you’re a driver by profession is a pretty good way to lose your job? Or if he moved back to Poland (presuming he’s living here currently), would the ban vanish when changing back to a Polish licence?

From the paper:

The defendant feared that he would lose his job and Mr Simmons said that while the reading was aggravated by the vehicle he was driving, he suggested a fine and a disqualification

toby1234abc:

I’m with the Tobe-meister on that one

pierrot 14:

toby1234abc:

Great so I’ll put your comments in with those that are stereotyping the indigenous workforce as workshy idiots to divert attention form the failings of the East Euros.

Carryfast:

pierrot 14:

toby1234abc:

Great so I’ll put your comments in with those that are stereotyping the indigenous workforce as workshy idiots to divert attention form the failings of the East Euros.

In reply to that comment CF,

I can only answer in the way of that very well known waiter that we all love…

Qué

cos I can’t for the life of me remember when I commented on

the indigenous workforce as workshy idiots to divert attention form the failings of the East Euros

As Toby said, you do come out with a load of tripe

Carryfast:

pierrot 14:

Really does every post need to get a political, anti Europe, bash EE, and Eaton twist to it■■?
There are more stories of drivers hitting McDonalds drive through and not all EE.

But if Thatcher hadn’t stopped the miners, we wouldn’t have Federal McDonalds, where they fry their chips in old Eaton gearbox oil, and cook EU burgers.

What a rubbish!!!

Michael Douglas:
I live down the road from here and went to the drive thru after work tonight. Wondered why the Lampost was on the verge…

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk

I’d keep that to yourself if I was you. :smiley:

pierrot 14:

Carryfast:

pierrot 14:

toby1234abc:

In reply to that comment CF,

I can only answer in the way of that very well known waiter that we all love…

Qué

cos I can’t for the life of me remember when I commented on

the indigenous workforce as workshy idiots to divert attention form the failings of the East Euros

As Toby said, you do come out with a load of tripe

So assuming that you’re not referring to my comments,regarding the insulting reverse racist zb,directed against the indigenous workforce on the topic.Exactly what ‘tripe’ are you referring to.

caledoniandream:

Carryfast:

pierrot 14:

Really does every post need to get a political, anti Europe, bash EE, and Eaton twist to it■■?
There are more stories of drivers hitting McDonalds drive through and not all EE.

But if Thatcher hadn’t stopped the miners, we wouldn’t have Federal McDonalds, where they fry their chips in old Eaton gearbox oil, and cook EU burgers.

What a rubbish!!!

Strange how your supposed anti politics crusade seemed to conveniently miss the issue of ‘UK ( indigenous ) drivers’ being referred to in derogatory terms,bearing in mind the origins of the driver involved in the topic.

Right, who had page 2 in the sweepstake for thatcher getting a mention?

what am I missing,i get he tried to go through a Mac Dees drive through,but all I see is a nice picture of Mac Dees,no video,nothing