Most uninteresting post........ever

so apart from this one. whats your most boring post you’ve had the misfortune to read on here. there has to be some roasters from what I regulary read,so all comments welcome. :smiling_imp:

this one is definitely up there

maga:
this one is definitely up there

gotta be anything by LHD :unamused:

You’re gonna have to go some to get past me and carryfast… :smiley:

Winseer:

hmm ok LHD a close 3rd :grimacing:

Winseer:

Your posts aren’t necessarily boring just that my concentration can’t span more than 2 paragraphs let alone 15 in one post. Ever thought of becoming a novelist?

For me it has to be “Now we have DQC’s - this time next year we’ll all be millionaires”… either that or still dossing in rubbish strewn layby’s … :unamused:

Im glad the stobart bollox has fizzled out ,it got to stage it was one a day ,same crap over and over again :cry:

seth 70:
Im glad the stobart bollox has fizzled out ,it got to stage it was one a day ,same crap over and over again :cry:

And agency drivers :wink:

tango boy:

seth 70:

The latest one is everybody wants to know whos on what money,wtf has it got to do with anybody who works for what as long as their happy :neutral_face:

seth 70:

tango boy:

seth 70:

The latest one is everybody wants to know whos on what money,wtf has it got to do with anybody who works for what as long as their happy :neutral_face:

I’m happy :smiley: :smiley:

tango boy:

seth 70:

tango boy:

seth 70:

I’m happy :smiley: :smiley:

Me too m8,dont let the ■■■■■■■■ grind you down :wink:

m1cks:

Winseer:

Your posts aren’t necessarily boring just that my concentration can’t span more than 2 paragraphs let alone 15 in one post. Ever thought of becoming a novelist?

Publishers rejected me years ago - “You’re not an established writer, and we only publish the works of established writers - unless you’re interested in Vanity publishing of course”…

:imp: :imp:

It’s been that way for many years now apparently… :frowning:

The (MANY :unamused: ) posts by Mr Conor that tells us how the DCPC is the Holy Grail, and the answer to all the problems in the UK haulage industry (and in his opinion life in general :smiley: ) if anybody dares to ask a question on driver’s hours. On the other hand it,s a good remedy for insomnia.

Winseer:

m1cks:

Winseer:

Publishers rejected me years ago - “You’re not an established writer, and we only publish the works of established writers - unless you’re interested in Vanity publishing of course”…

:imp: :imp:

It’s been that way for many years now apparently… :frowning:

I believe with the latest trend of the kindle bookstore anyone can publish their own work now. if its something you’ve always fancied then look into it.

Anything posted by carryfast…gets the x button.

Thetaff2:
Anything posted by carryfast…gets the x button.

I never read Carryfast’s posts, my eyes just instinctively skim over them. If I do try I get bored after the first few sentences and move on.

No offence if your reading.

Can anyone recommend a good satnav?

NOVE:
Can anyone recommend a good satnav?

Yes, your eyes :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Carryfast and his ramblings.A trifle boring to read essays on a lot of rubbish.