Will it go?

adam277:
What a douche… If he went full throttle and took a building with him then at least the next artic would of got through fine.

Yes its the drivers fault but lets not forget though that there are firms that pay drivers less then minimum wage and often employ drivers who can’t speak a word of English. Driving a truck like that is a skilled job, if you want to reduce the job to steering wheel attendant then this is what you pay for in a lot of cases.
Maybe I am just using this case to further my own agenda but I think there is a reason Stobarts are so well known for hitting bridges and I have no doubt it is linked to the often poor wage they pay.

Sorry, Truck driving is not a skilled job, any one can drive a truck… its only the negative shown, I do not know how many trucks are on the road daily in the UK. If you work out the %, it is more than likely 0.002% of incidents, which are noted, you will get millions of miles from drivers with no issues.

In relation to the speaking of English… nothing to do with the English speaking driving a truck is easy and a low skilled job.