Alphabet Soup

Here’s something a little different to get those creative juices flowing.

In this case each new addition must start with the next letter of the alphabet.

e.g. “Once upon a time”

would be followed by an entry starting with a “p”

Polly had a very large cat who loved to scratch the postman…

…Quite why it did this…

Anyway you must have the idea by now.

Just so you can’t say I’m cheating I shall start with one of the harder letters .

“Xerox this for me please” Bradshaw asked his attractive young secretary Samatha…

“You must be joking” said Samantha, “I’ve got to put on my make up”.

Zzarbean should do it,he’s only messing about on TruckNet at the moment!

alas samantha did it but couldn’t help thinking to herself

jon

“By midnight I’ll have my revenge” :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Clearly she hadn’t banked on Bradshaw, who was retiring at the end of the month.

due to a dispute with a district director. Dashing directly down to the car park she dealt a deliberate blow which dented Bradshaw’s Datsun.

Blimey all them Ds

Exhausted by her exersions she slumped to her knees, thinking Dats enough for now. :blush:

For she had other things on her mind!!

regards

kev!

good god is that the time i have to go the…

hairdressers cus my syrups alla fuzz

I’ve got to get my hair permed for the Christmas do!

Just as she was clambering up from her knees though, she saw her reflection in one of the few remaing Datsun windows. “My God!” she exclaimed, "I’ve got no…

…knees left in my jeans." Looking in her knapsack, amongst her spare kneckerchiefs and knickers, she found a tartan kilt. Kwickly changing she…

… looked at her reflection in the mirror and decided to lavishly apply some lipstick to her luscious lips…

Calv

“Magnificent” said the familiar voice from behind her. Samantha turned to see…

Norman Bradshaw standing there, with a a stupid grin on his face…

One look was enough for Sam. Off she went like an otter. Once outside other problems occupied her. Obviously one couldn’t go on like this.

Perhaps a solution will come to me from the Internet? Several hours later, she decided it wouldn’t, but several interesting pages had caught her eye in the mean time.

Quickly selecting the most quirky page Samantha…