Alphabet Soup

recoiled in horror as she visited trucknet and seen rikki’s avatar(sorry boss)… :laughing: :wink:

jon

“Sugar” she said someone should sort something out soon. Surely synthetic surgery should suffice

“Terrific idea. Tommorrow is when I shall start the transformation to temptress”

Until she discovered the cost of plastic surgery! Then she came up with a plan…

instead of plastic surgery i’ll become a truck driver said samantha,i’ll fit in there, so off she went down to the :laughing:

(As I doesn’t normally follow U in my alphabet I’ll have a go with a V… tricky one this)

Victorious in the design of her foolproof plan Samantha sat down and waited for the phone to ring…

Calv

With a hop, skip and a jump, she went over to the ringing fone. It was her Surgeon, who wanted to go through some of her…

X-rays.

Nice set up Andy. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

“You sure do have unusual looking bones young lady” said the surgeon
“The last time I saw bones like those were on an actor who used to play a policeman in an old series called…”

Wiretwister:
X-rays.

Nice set up Andy. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

(yeah, but you aint done any favours for Z have ya… :laughing: :laughing: !!!)

Z-CARS!!!..hahahaha…(we were posting at the same time Bryan… :laughing: :laughing:

Zebra’s pranced across the screen of her TV as she chatted with the surgeon about the operation she was about to undertake… :smiley: