Ringtones

Rob’s latest TN random survey :smiley: …(look, just go with it , it’s Sunday morning and I’m bored, ok? :blush: :slight_smile: ).

What tracks do you use for ringtones?

My main one is ‘Dead or Alive’ Bon Jovi.

Call from the wife is ‘Ain’t nobody loves me better’ Chaka Khan…ahhh :sunglasses: (barff :smiley: )

Call from work is ‘Mission impossible’.

Alarm tones to get me up (mad keen to start work . :unamused: ) …
Are both excellent tracks by Dire Straits…‘Brothers in arms’ , and the track Newcastle come out to ‘Local hero’.

Anybody else?

Just a random generic I phone ringtone for me, I used to go for strange ringtones but invariably was left feeling like some kind of ■■■■ when it rang whilst I was in some waiting cell with other drivers.

I’ll roll with this thread as just got in from work not long ago :wink:
AC DC Thunderstruck for my ringtone :sunglasses:

DAF95XF:

Have you seen the YouTube clip of the Scottish guy playing that on his bagpipes in the street with flames coming out of the pipes? Epic. I’d post it here if it wasn’t for the fact that I’d screw it up! :imp:

the maoster:

DAF95XF:

Have you seen the YouTube clip of the Scottish guy playing that on his bagpipes in the street with flames coming out of the pipes? Epic. I’d post it here if it wasn’t for the fact that I’d screw it up! :imp:

This?
youtu.be/K-Op1Mng4oY

Since the the latest and greatest incarnation of of the current most likely obsolescent version of cutting edge technology, I have had the “broken Nokia” theme ringtone. You know the one. Dom Jolly with a massive phone, only this one the first verse goes off as normal then gets progressively more broken. As of a couple of years later I still answer laughing my head off.

No skcuf were given, but it makes me happy.

robroy:
This?
youtu.be/K-Op1Mng4oY

That’s the fella. Looks like he’s just come from filming a Mad Max movie. Genius.

the maoster:

robroy:
This?
youtu.be/K-Op1Mng4oY

That’s the fella. Looks like he’s just come from filming a Mad Max movie. Genius.

Yep a good look is that…a one I would maybe adapt if the hair still grew on that part of my swede. :smiley: …mebbys not the kilt though, despite the username.

Btw you say you were embarrassed by your ringtones, wtf do you expect with a music taste like yours, Agadoo and Barbie girl do not reek of street cred mate, sorry. :unamused:

Cheeky twunt :imp: :imp: :imp:

the maoster:
Cheeky twunt :imp: :imp: :imp:

Ok, but just to prove it, I’ve still got that vid of you on that day I was trying to phone you, and you were ignoring the ringtone and pretending it wasn’t coming from you
youtu.be/s8zf2763EBI
Cool jacket btw. :smiley:

:laughing:
Ok, enough’s enough,.I’ll leave you alone now. :smiley:

My standard…

Ringtone is the Pearl and Dean cinema advert music from the 70s.

I have two friends (yes two!) one is recognised by the Looney tunes music.

The other is set to Laurel and Hardy’s theme song.

the nodding donkey:
https://youtu.be/amZQdMtjNA8

Got to admit I do like you ND (based on what I know and learned about you on here) , so please don’t take offence by this, but man, …you are weird. :laughing: :wink:

robroy:

the maoster:

DAF95XF:

This?
youtu.be/K-Op1Mng4oY

Just watched it, the boys good!!!

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Got to admit I do like you ND (based on what I know and learned about you on here) , so please don’t take offence by this, but man, …you are weird. :laughing: :wink:

Oh a bromance I never saw coming (excuse the pun) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
you must be the other coolest dude on here alongside me then…same for me though i use a dual sim phone with some boogiewoogie from the refreshments and that way i know depending on the ring if its someone who knows me,or if its a possible victim for one of my campers.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9b3ZZywQvg
if it dawns on you that your toe aint tapping within 30 seconds,then your obviously stobart spec… :smiley:

DAF95XF:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Oh a bromance I never saw coming (excuse the pun) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm ok, maybe I should have worded the first part a bit better, should have said ‘get you’ instead maybe. :smiley:

dieseldog999:

DAF95XF:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
you must be the other coolest dude on here alongside me then…same for me though i use a dual sim phone with some boogiewoogie from the refreshments and that way i know depending on the ring if its someone who knows me,or if its a possible victim for one of my campers.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9b3ZZywQvg
if it dawns on you that your toe aint tapping within 30 seconds,then your obviously stobart spec… :smiley:

Not really my cup of PG DD (PG DD :smiley: ) but not ready for the elf suit just yet. :smiley:

robroy:
Hmmm ok, maybe I should have worded the first part a bit better, should have said ‘get you’ instead maybe. :smiley:

I note the emphasis on “maybe” :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Firstly how do you programme a phone with a personal ringtone tune. :confused: :laughing:

When I’ve got that then I’d probably use these.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCkOikva2F0

youtube.com/watch?v=HCyzGuipTd4