Were all doomed!

or would it be time to reinstate internment for anyone iffy ■■?
mirror.co.uk/news/world-new … t-21214000

dieseldog999:

Will have to wait until Boris comes back from holidays in mustique

Useless mayor of London
Useless foreign secretary
Useless prime minister?

chrisdalott:

dieseldog999:

Will have to wait until Boris comes back from holidays in mustique

Useless mayor of London
Useless foreign secretary
Useless prime minister?

Being useless is bad.
Being positively dangerous is worse.

Let`s hope he is just idle and does nowt! :smiley:

Ah well, it looks like there’s plenty of sympathisers and supporters in the country, already living amongst us all, and not forgetting …the ‘‘refugees’’. :unamused:
Keep looking over your shoulders when you’re out on a social occasion with your families.
Strap yourselves in .

While the numbers mourning the death of this general appear enormous,an "Iranian affairs expert"claimed that the crowds were organised and misrepresent the views of the average Iranian citizen who are the ones suffering from years of sanctions.He also stated that activity on Iranian social media was 90% to 10% against the official line.Maybe it could be the spark to kick off a revolt against the ayatollahs?
As for the traitors in our midst,where’s the surprise?

Franglais:
Being useless is bad.
Being positively dangerous is worse.

Let`s hope he is just idle and does nowt! :smiley:

You really have gone full on Frog coward if not Iranian sympathiser native.Let’s hope Trump goes for Ayatollah assassination bonus points.Should have done that in 1979.Oh wait didn’t France harbour the POS before helping him return to depose the Shah.

robroy:
Ah well, it looks like there’s plenty of sympathisers and supporters in the country, already living amongst us all, and not forgetting …the ‘‘refugees’’. :unamused:

They all probably got in on a Iranian ‘asylum’ ticket.Fifth column scum and hope that the US finishes the job.

robroy:
Keep looking over your shoulders when you’re out on a social occasion with your families.
Strap yourselves in .

^^^^^^^^^^
at the end of the day the main traitors are the ones who let them in.

robroy:
Strap yourselves in .

Well, maybe if countries like U.S. wouldn’t do unlawful killings of foreign high profile official persons in the middle of foreign capital, without providing any real evidence and taking to justice that person and thinking that people are so stupid, that telling them that guy was bad is enough, we wouldn’t need to look over our shoulders so much…

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

milesahead:

robroy:
Strap yourselves in .

Well, maybe if countries like U.S. wouldn’t do unlawful killings of foreign high profile official persons in the middle of foreign capital, without providing any real evidence and taking to justice that person and thinking that people are so stupid, that telling them that guy was bad is enough, we wouldn’t need to look over our shoulders so much…

So you’re justifying terrorist reprisal ■■■ for that attacks now are you?, (even if you do believe the US attack was the same.)

See if you feel the same if anything happens to you and yours.

milesahead:

He’s obviously an enthusiastic enforcer within the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary regime which has openly been calling for attacks against the west.That’s proof enough.Hopefully the Ayatollah and his stinking cohorts are next on the list if not should be.While if you like Islamic Revolutionary Iran that much then zb off and live there civilised western society obviously isn’t for you.

milesahead:

robroy:
Strap yourselves in .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you dont want to be looking over your shoulder then close the border and kick all the unwanted back out.

( obviously the owners and staff of the local 3 in 1 curry shop would be exempt). :slight_smile:

robroy:

milesahead:

robroy:
Strap yourselves in .

So you’re justifying terrorist reprisal ■■■ for that attacks now are you?, (even if you do believe the US attack was the same.)

See if you feel the same if anything happens to you and yours.

I’m not justifying this from any side, just because this was missile and not some man with knife, it doesn’t make it more lawful, they just killed man in the middle of the street, it wasn’t war zone. It’s like some country would kill our minister telling everyone he planned something bad, this is not normal and the worst thing they are not even trying to hide this, proudly demonstrating to the world. This is as shocking as when Saudis killed that journalist in their embassy in Turkey.

None of us know of the Intel gathered on this guy, maybe if it was disclosed, the source would be compromised, who knows.
I really do not think the decision to do this guy would be taken lightly nor for anything less than for a good and relevant reason, especially when the possible consequences were weighed up.

dieseldog999:

milesahead:

robroy:
Strap yourselves in .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you dont want to be looking over your shoulder then close the border and kick all the unwanted back out.

( obviously the owners and staff of the local 3 in 1 curry shop would be exempt). :slight_smile:

Sounds too simplistic. How do we decide who is unwanted? And even if few of them are obvious, where should we send them, who will take them? On many occasions they are British citizens and even born here, the only place they can go if they done something wrong is prison.

A General who is in charge of promoting foreign dissent, by means of funding terrorist action, recruiting, arming and training aforementioned terrorists is caught on the ground in what (to him) is an enemies chief airport carrying a briefcase full of cash. Perhaps the Americans are a bit guns ho and quick to fire, but I personally wouldn’t mind my Government taking action BEFORE these scumbags landed on my shores wearing vests that went tick rock.

robroy:
None of us know of the Intel gathered on this guy, maybe if it was disclosed, the source would be compromised, who knows.
I really do not think the decision to do this guy would be taken lightly nor for anything less than for a good and relevant reason, especially when the possible consequences were weighed up.

Well, you don’t deal with problems by killing top official, “to stop war” in Trump’s words, you start wars like that.

One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter…

As usual, we stand impotently by whilst the ruling class play their games. One thing is for sure, it’s never those that instigate the violence, that suffer from it.

milesahead:

robroy:

Well, you don’t deal with problems by killing top official, “to stop war” in Trump’s words, you start wars like that.

Yeh?
There was an old guy years ago on tv, who reckoned he had the opportunity to kill a Corporal Hitler in WW1, just think if he had. :bulb:
You’ll no doubt argue that was in a war scenario, but what if British MI5, or US CIA had assassinated him in the 30s, think how different things would have been then. :bulb:

While on the subject of 20th Century history, …the US, (who many people like you take every opportunity to knock) is the main reason we ain’t all German and saluting the ■■■■■■■■. :bulb:

the maoster:
A General who is in charge of promoting foreign dissent, by means of funding terrorist action, recruiting, arming and training aforementioned terrorists is caught on the ground in what (to him) is an enemies chief airport carrying a briefcase full of cash. Perhaps the Americans are a bit guns ho and quick to fire, but I personally wouldn’t mind my Government taking action BEFORE these scumbags landed on my shores wearing vests that went tick rock.

If a pre-emptive killing saves lives, I can see the reasoning behind it.
Can you suggest any past killing, outside of a war, of any high officer that has saved lives, rather than created a martyr, and rallied opposition and created more violence rather than less?
Does the killing of this individual make the world a safer place?