Were all doomed!

Franglais:

the maoster:
A General who is in charge of promoting foreign dissent, by means of funding terrorist action, recruiting, arming and training aforementioned terrorists is caught on the ground in what (to him) is an enemies chief airport carrying a briefcase full of cash. Perhaps the Americans are a bit guns ho and quick to fire, but I personally wouldn’t mind my Government taking action BEFORE these scumbags landed on my shores wearing vests that went tick rock.

If a pre-emptive killing saves lives, I can see the reasoning behind it.
Can you suggest any past killing, outside of a war, of any high officer that has saved lives, rather than created a martyr, and rallied opposition and created more violence rather than less?
Does the killing of this individual make the world a safer place?

No nobody can suggest, nor do we know what would happen If this individual had not been killed, because how could anybody know exactly?
It’s all hypothetical …innit.
A bit like my Hitler analogy.

robroy:

Franglais:

the maoster:
A General who is in charge of promoting foreign dissent, by means of funding terrorist action, recruiting, arming and training aforementioned terrorists is caught on the ground in what (to him) is an enemies chief airport carrying a briefcase full of cash. Perhaps the Americans are a bit guns ho and quick to fire, but I personally wouldn’t mind my Government taking action BEFORE these scumbags landed on my shores wearing vests that went tick rock.

Can you suggest any past killing, outside of a war, of any high officer that has saved lives, rather than created a martyr, and rallied opposition and created more violence rather than less?

No nobody can suggest, nor do we know what would happen If this individual had not been killed, because how could anybody know exactly?

But surely we CAN say that his killing has united different factions against the West who see the US as a demonic oppressor.
It doesnt matter how we see them. They are seen as coming into a foreign country, occupying it, and killing outside of any International Law. If Soleimani isnt there, will they all pack up and decide to do nowt? Of course not. This achieves nothing positive for the US,l or anyone else.

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:

the maoster:

But surely we CAN say that his killing has united different factions against the West who see the US as a demonic oppressor.
It doesnt matter how we see them. They are seen as coming into a foreign country, occupying it, and killing outside of any International Law. If Soleimani isnt there, will they all pack up and decide to do nowt? Of course not. This achieves nothing positive for the US,l or anyone else.

I was always taught never show you are scared of someone, (even if you are) make them aware that you will take no crap, and show them you are not afraid to make the first move.
Appeasement.or waiting for something you see as inevitable, to happen to you, never works, I reckon this has been the case here.
Like I said, their Intel must have gave them a good reason to carry out that mission.

robroy:

milesahead:

robroy:
None of us know of the Intel gathered on this guy, maybe if it was disclosed, the source would be compromised, who knows.
I really do not think the decision to do this guy would be taken lightly nor for anything less than for a good and relevant reason, especially when the possible consequences were weighed up.

Well, you don’t deal with problems by killing top official, “to stop war” in Trump’s words, you start wars like that.

Yeh?
There was an old guy years ago on tv, who reckoned he had the opportunity to kill a Corporal Hitler in WW1, just think if he had. :bulb:
You’ll no doubt argue that was in a war scenario, but what if British MI5, or US CIA had assassinated him in the 30s, think how different things would have been then. :bulb:

While on the subject of 20th Century history, …the US, (who many people like you take every opportunity to knock) is the main reason we ain’t all German and saluting the ■■■■■■■■. :bulb:

He is replaced already, they will continue with their plans with even more energy. Iranians are angered and united and how could you not be in the face of open aggression. Iraq will become even more dangerous for western soldiers and citizens, by the way they voted to expel foreign forces today, so even less support from now on for them if they stay there. And as I say it’s just open unlawful killing, it would be slap in the face for any nation, and only reason why we don’t have the war already is because they understand that they are dealing with nation, who has the strongest army in the world, so they will try to play their game behind the scene as long as possible. Trump’s nonexistent diplomacy at it’s best, just do and see what happens, dangerous…

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

robroy:
I was always taught never show you are scared of someone, (even if you are) make them aware that you will take no crap, and show them you are not afraid to make the first move.
Appeasement.or waiting for something you see as inevitable, to happen to you, never works, I reckon this has been the case here.
Like I said, their Intel must have gave them a good reason to carry out that mission.

Well, if you think that the current US Commander In Chief is someone who only makes decisions after weighing up all the pros and cons, and who heeds the advice of experts…you know, professional soldiers…then fine.
I confess I dont think Id agree with that. I dont think Trump has a history of only acting according to "good reason". Living in a US occupied zone or in a sovereign country where a foreign power sends in drones to kill people, what level of fear would make those persons do nothing further? If a powerful bully comes into your backyard, wouldnt you get riled and fight back? Well, thats how many in the Middle East see the US. And actions like this just confirm their beliefs. A foreign power butting in. Using superior technology to strike while their own troops are too cowardly to put themselves at any risk. Risking killing civilians whilst protecting soldiers. (Im not saying I see it like that, but surely you can see how it looks on the ground there?) So is it any wonder that a few young, gung ho, men are prepared to take the moral high ground? (As they see it) Actually put their own lives on the line and take the fight to their enemy?
Well, we could get into arguments about whether a US or UK drone pilot sitting in a room in his own country is really a terrorist in a foreign country? Killing people, outside of a declared war, without judicial sanction? But that isnt very relevant, So long as *they* think they are terrorists, that is all that matters in deciding their actions. Killing a nasty foreigner may play well to Trumps voting public…and it has put up the price of oil (at least someone is winning here)… but I doubt it`ll do much for stability.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you dont want to be looking over your shoulder then close the border and kick all the unwanted back out.

( obviously the owners and staff of the local 3 in 1 curry shop would be exempt). :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Sounds too simplistic. How do we decide who is unwanted? And even if few of them are obvious, where should we send them, who will take them? On many occasions they are British citizens and even born here, the only place they can go if they done something wrong is prison.

[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for me my completely non pc lack of human rights option would be close up,then start shipping them out.
just because a dog is born in a stable dont make it a horse.
anyone at that support demonstration today should be rounded up and removed along with their families to start with for openly showing disrespect to their host country .
itl never happen mores the pity.
best ■■■■ vacate your country and leave the rats to inhabit the sunk ship.

I must be on another planet (often been said) all this talk of reprisal,threat to American lives is absolutely ■■■■ unbelievable.Anyone knows who’s (((directing))) all this,an illegal,terrorist entity the size of jersey with every us politician in their back pockets.They were never going to be content with being a nation of this miniscule proportion.Check their flag,two vertical lines atop and beneath the star of david.Thats not decoration,that’s a mission statement,they’re constantly expanding and seek all lands between the Nile and the Euphrates (which is what those two horizontal lines on the flag represent),the biggest obstacle of course being Iran.Looks like they’re getting their ■■■■■■■■■ now. :open_mouth:

You couldn’t make this crap up,having usurped their hulking monster yank acolytes and its vast killing machine,they’ve been itching for decades to remove the Iranians on the flimsiest of pretexts.Terrorism is Americas modus and always was the case obviously,using more sophisticated mechanisms than are available to the Persians,Grenada,Bolivia etc etc.(c.I.a anyone)

America is the greatest threat to this planet,they finance their OFFENCE budget as it’s own populace (billionaires excluded) experiences job offshoring,infrastructure decline all based on a criminal financial system that needs not to be backed by anything tangible like silver or gold
and very conveniently raise the debt ceiling for more of this wonga that’s conjured from the ether.
I’m no fan of Muslims,I loathe all these creeds equally but if you think kicking a hornets nest as has happened ,is a cause for celebration,think again.This is geo strategic shennaniganry playing out,a military/corporate/chabad lubavitch engineered project that has been on the cards well before the 9/11 false flag.We’re not on the right side of this here being uncle sams forward European operating strip either.

robroy:

milesahead:
I really do not think the decision to do this guy would be taken lightly nor for anything less than for a good and relevant reason, especially when the possible consequences were weighed up.

Well, you don’t deal with problems by killing top official, “to stop war” in Trump’s words, you start wars like that.

Yeh?
There was an old guy years ago on tv, who reckoned he had the opportunity to kill a Corporal Hitler in WW1, just think if he had. :bulb:
You’ll no doubt argue that was in a war scenario, but what if British MI5, or US CIA had assassinated him in the 30s, think how different things would have been then. :bulb:

While on the subject of 20th Century history, …the US, (who many people like you take every opportunity to knock) is the main reason we ain’t all German and saluting the ■■■■■■■■. :bulb:
[/quote]
All of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Regime’s leadership and enforcers are as bad as zb Nazis and any type assassination of these scum is as justified as the assassination of Reinhardt Heydrich and the attempt on Hitler’s life in the Von Stauffenberg Plot.Hopefully the Ayatollah is next on Trump’s list.So where does milesahead stand on those examples.

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Being useless is bad.
Being positively dangerous is worse.

Let`s hope he is just idle and does nowt! :smiley:

You really have gone full on Frog coward if not Iranian sympathiser native.Let’s hope Trump goes for Ayatollah assassination bonus points.Should have done that in 1979.Oh wait didn’t France harbour the POS before helping him return to depose the Shah.

Do you think the shah was a good man :open_mouth: ■■ Western asset and creator of one of the worlds most malignant internal security networks?his derriere on the peacock throne served one purpose,pan zio oil hegemony.No need to turn this thread into a Lord of the flies type deal simply because of your ever reliable tendency to ram increasingly egotistical narratives into a potentially enlightening discourse old bean. :confused:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Being useless is bad.

You really have gone full on Frog coward if not Iranian sympathiser native.Let’s hope Trump goes for Ayatollah assassination bonus points.Should have done that in 1979.Oh wait didn’t France harbour the POS before helping him return to depose the Shah.

Do you think the shah was a good man :open_mouth: ■■ Western asset and creator of one of the worlds most malignant internal security networks?his derriere on the peacock throne served one purpose,pan zio oil hegemony.No need to turn this thread into a Lord of the flies type deal simply because of your ever reliable tendency to ram increasingly egotistical narratives into a potentially enlightening discourse old bean. :confused:

Iran under the Shah certainly wasn’t the savage medieval zb hole that the Ayatollahs and their enforcers have taken the place back to.While Iranian aggression towards the US has been clear enough since the Shah was deposed by these scumbags.If there are any questions over the US’ motives it’s the double standard being applied regarding Saudi radical Islam v Iranian.

That’s another batch of refugees on their way in the future if there is a war

Bigtruck3:

Syria population 18.27 millions, Iraq 38.27 millions, Iran 82 millions, it will be bloody and messy…

Bigtruck3:

Except this time we turn them away at gunpoint as hostile fifth columnists.Or assuming the gloves are really off in a strategic war on Iran not a boots on the ground one there will either be few if any ‘refugees’ able or left to come out of Iran.Or it will be a moot point because most of the Northern Hemisphere will be a smoking wasteland anyway assuming Russia and China also want to get involved.Either way appeasement is the most dangerous option.

milesahead:

Bigtruck3:

Syria population 18.27 millions, Iraq 38.27 millions, Iran 82 millions, it will be bloody and messy…

So close the borders and don’t let them in.!!
It aint complicated ffs. :unamused:

robroy:

milesahead:

Bigtruck3:

The borders are shut, that’s why they get here in the back of lorries and on inflatables across the channel.

Bigtruck3:

Well, that solves the industrie’s problem of how to replace the soon to be halted ready supply of East European drivers…

Darkside:

robroy:

milesahead:

Bigtruck3:

The borders are shut, that’s why they get here in the back of lorries and on inflatables across the channel.

What, half a million of them a year?

Conveniently rounded down to net figures, which means some 250k people who could afford to got out only to be replaced by 250k aliens give or take a few, figures only approximate a bit like the govt’s underestimate.

Darkside:

robroy:

Safe in the knowledge that when they are in they will be allowed to stay.I guess ‘closed borders’ also means summary repatriation at gunpoint put on the first flight back to Turkey. :bulb: :wink:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Being useless is bad.

Iran under the Shah certainly wasn’t the savage medieval zb hole that the Ayatollahs and their enforcers have taken the place back to.While Iranian aggression towards the US has been clear enough since the Shah was deposed by these scumbags.If there are any questions over the US’ motives it’s the double standard being applied regarding Saudi radical Islam v Iranian.

The medieval tag seems a tad harsh,not exactly Somali or Yemen,I would suggest.The Lebanon more befits that description.Oh the temerity of Iran to build their country cheek by jowel with those pesky military bases of Uncle Sams :open_mouth: Mossadegh was a fine leader for Iran before the shah puppet was enabled by the ubiquitous C.I.A coup,not forgetting that civil airliner downed by the US navy years ago.I bow to no one in my appreciation of American citizenry,but this innate decency allows them to be effortlssly cuckolded by a satanic,plundering downright evil entity lurking in Washington.
I find this reflex rallying to the stars and stripes,nauseating.

America is beyond bankrupt by the trillion.Still got plenty of big sticks to play with though.Nice…“beautifull little war” and that’s all taken care of in the time honoured military/corporate model of old.It’s not just insane,it’s positively Luciferian in scope.