Greta Thungburgh

Socketset:
There’s something about that girl that I find unsettling - I don’t know if it’s the moon face or the permanent pig tail or the unsmiling demeanour.

Not the message though - all these planet savers should have cranked up in about 1825.

They would have been apoplectic if they had been around before the Clean Air act in the sixties - heavy smog in LA and London etc etc.

Anyway, it allows all the virtue signallers to leap out of the bushes at every opportunity - folks thinking that if they turn all the heating off and pump up the bike tyres and read by the light of a candle in Norwich some how it’s going to mitigate China’s coal fired power station programme or indeed, volcanic eruptions.

So, I guess sailing about in a multi million pound yacht must be a real drag when you could be having your stolen childhood instead.

Will all her acolytes be cycling to school now? Not likely - Mummy’s XC90 is the way to go.

The whole thing is a farce full of hypocrites. Emma Thompson et al.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

perfect post my man.
flying all over the world to complain about carbon footprints…classic.

one might be cynical,but with having an offspring as repugnant as that,it could be construed that if she is shuffled all over the world keeping herself busy,then she isnt at home with you…somewhat similar to jordan and peter andre legal bid for custody over poor blind harvey…the loser would end up having to keep him… :wink: