How can anyone justify brexit now

If anyone believed the very first Remainer lies regarding Brexit - chances are, they’ll believe the rest.

Brexit is bad for us because “Someone not you will be worse off, definitely” and “You personally MIGHT be worse off, if a chain of unlikely events happens first.”

Remaining is bad for us because “You personally will be worse off, definitely” and “Someone else rich enough to wear it - might be even richer, if a likely chain of events happens meanwhile”.

The only ones who would definitely NOT be worse off for Remaining - are those employed by the EU directly, or indirectly - plus the 1% elites running the show.
The only ones who would definitely NOT be worse off for Brexit - are those that can leave the country if it all goes ■■■■-up. - such as the 1% elites running the show.
Everyone else in between? It takes people with a bit of faith and vision to “take the chance”, and the rest of us risk-averse folk - “not to”. That’s it folks. In a nutshell.

Thus, among the Elites - they couldn’t give a toss WHICH way it all goes - but meanwhile, they make a fortune from everything like being "elected on a Brexiteer/Remainer ticket" to "Shutting down my loss-making business - without having my boss property torched - I can simply blame it all on Brexit".

People with money - stand to lose more from “NO Brexit” than those with either millions, or no money at all.
HERE is where the Remainer/Leaver divide - comes from then.

The veritable “Tees-Exe” Line that divides our country NOT along National or political lines.

The EU. Let’s just put-it-in-the-bin already, for what it really is…

Chinese4.jpg