Cyprus

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel THANKYOU ( looked at trip adviser & youve one who loves the food , another says worst ever ,

You always get conflicting reviews doze, it depends what you like.

We went to Paphos 2 yrs running, stayed at The Mayfair Hotel, all inclusive.
Food was abdolutely excellent, something for every taste and for everyone, they had food theme nights, Chinese, Indian, for example, or you could just go for something plainer if you wanted.

The restaurant manager was a guy called George, a top geezer who ran a very tight ship, good service spotless restaurant.

Good bar, good entertainment, 5 to 10 min walk into old town, but bars and a modern shopping complex with coffee bars 2 mins from hotel.

Now if you look on trip advisor I’ll guarantee someone else will say ‘‘It’s Crap’’ :laughing:

robroy:

Food was abdolutely excellent, something for every taste and for everyone, they had food theme nights, Chinese, Indian, for example, or you could just go for something plainer if you wanted.

The restaurant manager was a guy called George, a top geezer who ran a very tight ship, good service spotless restaurant.

Good bar, good entertainment, 5 to 10 min walk into old town, but bars and a modern shopping complex with coffee bars 2 mins from hotel.

Now if you look on trip advisor I’ll guarantee someone else will say ‘‘It’s Crap’’ :laughing:

Yeah, but you live in a tin box iin a lay by, and crap in a carrier bag, so for you food served on a plate must be like 4☆ luxury…

I went to Cyprus a few years ago. It’s ok, but couldn’t get a decent steak anywhere.

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Yeah, but you live in a tin box iin a lay by, and crap in a carrier bag, so for you food served on a plate must be like 4☆ luxury…

Good point. :laughing:

So are you moving there now instead of Spain going there to see what the prospects are so

nightline:
So are you moving there now instead of Spain going there to see what the prospects are so

We can’t go anywhere until
Brexit is sorted

robroy:

Thanks rob , have a look
At that ■■