Would you wear it?

I’m off to Croatia on holiday next week so thought as I haven’t been clothes shopping for years I ought to get some fresh threads [emoji23]
I bought a couple of Levi t shirts, one I thought looked pretty cool with some retro colours…or so I thought until my daughter pointed out it was a gay pride shirt [emoji54]
I’m not so sure but she could be right.
Anyway, what are your opinions on me as a straight guy with no opinions on gayness either way wearing it? Each their own and all that.

Just to add, I bought some hollister stuff and they put it in this bag which I happily walked round meadowhell without feeling self conscious [emoji23]

Wearing it here, or in most (Northern) European countries, I doubt you get much of a response at all. Croatia though… :confused: They are not so hot on all this modern gender fluidity malarkey in the Balkans.

Wouldn’t bother me wearing it :sunglasses:
I like Levi stuff, and my butch manly rugged looks, paired up with a strong heterosexual air, leave people in no doubt which side my Hovis is buttered. :laughing:

I quite often wear a salmon pink, Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and I haven’t started batting for the home team.

Why not?

the maoster:
Why not?

Because you can’t afford me. :smiley:

Well, it definitely makes a statement… “I’ll bend for a friend”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are “gays” allowed to wear "straight"clothes?
Yes.
So…?
“Straights” wearing “gay” clothes ain’t no problem.
Equality works in ALL directions.
Ask any skirt wearing Scotsman.

Personally I don’t see the connection. What has a children’s TV programme got to do with taking oh hang on I can’t say that on here can I? Was the use of glove puppets symbolic? :slight_smile:

Beau Nydel:
Personally I don’t see the connection. What has a children’s TV programme got to do with taking oh hang on I can’t say that on here can I? Was the use of glove puppets symbolic? :slight_smile:

I always had my suspicions about Bungle tbh, he was a bit overly camp, and when I think back he did appear to be quite fond of Geoffery, you could cut the surpressed ■■■■■■ chemistry with a knife :smiley:
Nothing against gay over grown teddy bears btw, I’m just answering your point. :smiley:

No, ■■■■■■ gays DISGUST me

switchlogic:
No, [zb] gays DISGUST me

Rather limits your chances of getting any action then old bean

switchlogic:
No, [zb] gays DISGUST me

Me too. :smiling_imp:
I deffo aint ■■■■ gay…I think my boyfriend is, but he denys it.

Yeh I know Luke…you’ve heard it before. :blush: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

switchlogic:
No, [zb] gays DISGUST me

Rather limits your chances of getting any action then old bean

As if the flat cap and talking to an oversized Lego head wasn’t enough.

The shirt, no problem, but that bag, no chance. There are three genders if you include hermaphrodites, the rest of that non binary gender fluid ■■■■■■■■ is just attention seeking brought on by indoctrination in schools and on social media by the same politically correct social worker idiots that turned a blind eye to the paedophiles at the BBC and the Asian grooming gangs.