Trade deal with the US after Brexit

Chlorinated chicken, NHS privatised by US multinationals, no 350 million per week for the NHS, as promised.
Brexit looking better by the day, isn’t it?
While 60% of private bankruptcies in the US is due to costs of healthcare, but UK’s turkeys still voting for an early Christmas.

theguardian.com/politics/20 … to-uk-says

We are the 51st state in waiting,.
Everything were getting is due to the colonies getting pay back, for what the empire did to them, …

I do believe in giving credit where it’s due: so points to Mr Trump for consistency.
He doesn’t seem to object to Russian interference in US domestic politics, so he feels quite entitled to interfere in our domestic politics.

:smiling_imp:

■■■■ it up ladies, Brexit is coming and all the wailing in your soup isn’t going to change a thing :laughing: , if the conlab traitors in parl think they can bluster and stall leaving indefinately in the hope we give up and resume voting for the dead parties they are sorely mistaken, they’ll simply be replaced by the Brexit Party come the next election… all starting Thursday in Peterborough…who will do the job for them.

Then the trade deal with the USA will be agreed and the rest of the world to follow, if the EU wants to do a deal the door is always open, if not that’s fine too :sunglasses:

Oh ffs ! Not ANOTHER ■■■■ bad loser doom merchant. :unamused:
I would sooner trust and do deals alongside the U.S. than those stinking teacherous mob in the EU gravy train…half of those ■■■■■ would still be shouting ‘‘Sieg Heil’’ if it was not for the alliance of our 2 countries. :arrow_right:

As for Trump, not everybody’s cup of tea, but he speaks his mind and calls a spade a shovel, and upsets the pc crew into the bargain which is a bonus. :smiley:
Anybody who says what he said about that Sadiq ■■■■ Khan little 2hat, is ok by me.
Trump as US president and Boris as UK PM, :sunglasses: …strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride. :laughing:

Have you never heard of the TTIP, gone a bit quiet now, but there will be plenty of politicians and lobby groups on both sides of the Atlantic ready to sneak it back on the agenda, maybe with a different name as soon as the political mood seems right.

The idea that people seem to have that the EU is looking after us against a nasty money driven British goverment needs to change, they are the same type of politician, arrogant, self serving and couldn’t give a dam about thee and me or those they claim to represent throughout the EU. If it was so successive “nasty” British goverments wouldn’t have been so keen to remain in the EU, or sign various treaties without first consulting the British people.

robroy:
Oh ffs ! Not ANOTHER [zb] bad loser doom merchant. :unamused:
I would sooner trust and do deals alongside the U.S. than those stinking teacherous mob in the EU gravy train…half of those [zb] would still be shouting ‘‘Sieg Heil’’ if it was not for the alliance of our 2 countries. :arrow_right:

As for Trump, not everybody’s cup of tea, but he speaks his mind and calls a spade a shovel, and upsets the pc crew into the bargain which is a bonus. :smiley:
Anybody who says what he said about that Sadiq [zb] Khan little 2hat, is ok by me.
Trump as US president and Boris as UK PM, :sunglasses: …strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride. :laughing:

Rob , you’ve got it wrong [emoji6]not another , but the same ZB’ing merchant who has started countless threads on brexit [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

robroy:
Oh ffs ! Not ANOTHER [zb] bad loser doom merchant. :unamused:
I would sooner trust and do deals alongside the U.S. than those stinking teacherous mob in the EU gravy train…half of those [zb] would still be shouting ‘‘Sieg Heil’’ if it was not for the alliance of our 2 countries. :arrow_right:

Anybody who says what he said about that Sadiq [zb] Khan little 2hat, is ok by me.

Rob , you’ve got it wrong [emoji6]not another , but the same ZB’ing merchant who has started countless threads on brexit [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe because all these boring ■■■■ whingers (who can not accept a democratic result) all eventually blend into one, and bleat on about the same old ■■■■■■■■,… I would not have noticed. :laughing:

hkloss1:
Chlorinated chicken, NHS privatised by US multinationals, no 350 million per week for the NHS, as promised.
Brexit looking better by the day, isn’t it?
While 60% of private bankruptcies in the US is due to costs of healthcare, but UK’s turkeys still voting for an early Christmas.

theguardian.com/politics/20 … to-uk-says

Cry me a river loser :laughing:

Juddian:
Then the trade deal with the USA will be agreed and the rest of the world to follow, if the EU wants to do a deal the door is always open, if not that’s fine too :sunglasses:

We keep getting told that trade deals benefit the economy of the countries that do them, whether this is by the EU or the UK, but who really benefits from them, do those who lose their jobs as a factory is closed because the goods can be imported cheaper from the country we’ve done the deal with, or those farmers who lose their businesses and probably home with it benefit, or the community they came from when thier farm house is sold as a second home, only to be lived in a few weeks each year?

I find that HSBC advert a bit galling when they say “When barriers go up, shutters come down” when plenty of shutters came down when the global financial sectors unregulated short term gambles for a quick bonus backfired, although mostly on ordinary working people not those that caused the problem.

The royal banquet tonight … how many food banks did they have to raid to supply that ■■?

Juddian:
:twisted:

■■■■ it up ladies, Brexit is coming and all the wailing in your soup isn’t going to change a thing :laughing: ,

Aaaaaaaand there you have it!

The typical intelligent articulate Brexiteer response, although it did appear earlier in the thread than it usually does.

Instead of this standard response wouldn’t it be better to tell us what we have ALL won, to stop people crying in their soup? because we would ALL love to know…

You won, get over it!

Darkside:

Juddian:

■■■■ it up ladies, Brexit is coming and all the wailing in your soup isn’t going to change a thing :laughing: ,

The typical intelligent articulate Brexiteer response, although it did appear earlier in the thread than it usually does.

Instead of this standard response wouldn’t it be better to tell us what we have ALL won, to stop people crying in their soup? because we would ALL love to know…

You won, get over it!

Yep.
And when private healthcare is here and they can’t afford the insurance we’ll see who cries in their soup first.

Steve66:

Darkside:

Juddian:

You won, get over it!

Yep.
And when private healthcare is here and they can’t afford the insurance we’ll see who cries in their soup first.

Read the articles about TTIP staying in is more likely to produce private healthcare, more healthcare services were privatised under Blair than any other government prior or since

So here’s another ‘‘Articulate intelligent Brexiteer response’’ for you remoaners.
Sounds like one or two on here are a bit miffed that they did not get their own way…(a bit reminiscent of my youngest grand daughter’s reactions if I’m honest. :unamused: )
It’s no good trying to offend belittle and patronise those who actually DID get their own way,… it just comes across as a bit tragic. :bulb:

Let’s just wait and see how things go eh?..give it to this time next year say,.and let’s leave out the embarrasing sour grapes and negative non substance speculations eh?

MOVE ON, and LET IT GO… ffs. :unamused:

Mate you don’t understand. I lost. I respect the vote. Please tell me what WE won!

But

If a party had ‘vote for me and let’s see what happens’ as their slogan, I probably wouldn’t vote for them.

Mazzer2:
Read the articles about TTIP staying in is more likely to produce private healthcare, more healthcare services were privatised under Blair than any other government prior or since

I did post some links to TTIP earlier, I wish people would get out of the idea that EU good
British Government bad, they are all cut from the same cloth, they all believe in globalisation and to get to the top of whatever greasy pole they been climbing they owe a lot of rich and powerful institutions and they want a return on their investment, stuff the ordinary people who voted for them.

muckles:

Mazzer2:

I did post some links to TTIP earlier, I wish people would get out of the idea that EU good
British Government bad, they are all cut from the same cloth, they all believe in globalisation and to get to the top of whatever greasy pole they been climbing they owe a lot of rich and powerful institutions and they want a return on their investment, stuff the ordinary people who voted for them.

Globalization has serious problems undoubtedly.
But the thought of getting a Free Trade Brexit where we leave the partly isolated EU and compete nakedly in the world as the ReesMogg investors want us to do is surely even worse? EU labour too dear, import from further away. Food expensive, bring in non tariff good and see our farms go under.
And, we’ve not been there for centuries, we were leader of an Empire or Commonwealth before.
Or trying to be partly isolationist won’t work when the big boys set the rules. Trump wants to talk, but the NHS is on his shopping list.
Edit to add.
Muckles is right the EU is Not a saviour, it Is very naughty. But it’s IMHO better than the alternatives.

Franglais:

muckles:

Mazzer2:

Globalization has serious problems undoubtedly.
But the thought of getting a Free Trade Brexit where we leave the partly isolated EU and compete nakedly in the world as the ReesMogg investors want us to do is surely even worse? EU labour too dear, import from further away. Food expensive, bring in non tariff good and see our farms go under.
And, we’ve not been there for centuries, we were leader of an Empire or Commonwealth before.
Or trying to be partly isolationist won’t work when the big boys set the rules. Trump wants to talk, but the NHS is on his shopping list.
Edit to add.
Muckles is right the EU is Not a saviour, it Is very naughty. But it’s IMHO better than the alternatives.

+1

Darkside:
Mate you don’t understand. I lost. I respect the vote. Please tell me what WE won!

Easy…you won nothing as you lost what you voted for.
I won what I voted for, which was a simple IN or OUT vote, no caviats, no conditions simply in or out.
As you know despite the leaflet campaign, presumably funded by us the taxpayer (including Brexiteers) that we all got through our doors pre vote, and similar tactiics by the Govt trying to swing the vote, they got a bloody nose, so treachery towards democracy prevailed, and we are still in there.

I personally have no desire to be part of a European superstate where our laws are made for us and the ones we do make are vetoed.
As for trade, despite the end of the world as we know it preceded by a plague of locusts that you lot keep banging on about, things WILL work themselves out.
I do not know the ins and outs of a solution, I drive a truck not attend Parliament daily, so lets leave it to a pro Brexit PM this time to sort it. :bulb:

The original reason we joined the EU, or common market as it was called, was for reasons of trade.
If we wanted to be ruled exclusively by some sort of unelected European government, those heroic guys who died 75 yrs ago tomorrow, should just have stayed at home on that day, and let it take it’s course then. :bulb: