Brexit stock piling

Brexit Exit day (Bookmaker Prices)

Favorite - is currently that we leave between April and June 2019. Price is 3.00 (decimal) currently which equates to 2/1 bookies “traditional” odds (reciprocals)

2nd favorite - is we “don’t leave before 2022” which is what the “Brexit Never ever” pundits are betting on.

3rd favorite - is we leave ON TIME by the end of March 2019. Price 5.00 to 6.00, or 4/1 offered.

These odds will continue to flucuate as we get closer to March 29th of course…

You can even punch up a chart graph showing the price movements so far…

There are other links down the side of the page linked above, where you can select things like “No Deal Brexit? - Yes or No” etc.

A VERY interesting devlopment market-wise, is how “Any other party to win the most seats” at the next election - is now as short as 14/1 odds…
Because the main three parties are already listed, and the SNP cannot possibly win the most seats (59 maximum) - this “Any Other Party” essentially means “UKIP”.

If you can still find an independent walk-in bookmakers mug enough to offer you 300-1 against UKIP winning the most seats as I have - then chance a tenner on it as I have done.
FANTASTIC value there, in what at first-glance - looks like a mug bet.

What’s the worst that can happen? - You write the tenner off the moment you stake it. It is money I can afford to lose.
I’m hoping to have backed the next “Leicester City” style winner there, of course…
There’s a decent second hand car in it for me - if I’m correct. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve also got bets on Keir Starmer replacing Corbyn as Labour leader @ 14-1, and Keir Starmer becoming PM at the next election @ 50-1 as seperate bets.
Rees-Mogg replacing Theresa May as PM @ 18-1
Andrea Leadsom replacing Theresa May as PM @ 33-1
Graham Brady becoming the next leader of the Conservative Party @ 100-1

and even Delaney, Booker, or Schulz becoming the Democrat Nominee @ 100-1, 20-1, and 40-1 respectively as well.
Just fivers and tenners on those… A few longer-term irons in the fire there.

I’ll make some stabs at the exact number of seats the different parties will win - in the START of the next election run-up, and not before.
Chances are, I’ll have a go at predicting the exact number of Libdem seats, especially if they are odds-on to lose them, and big odds against to gain some - like they were last time around in 2017.
There will also probably be a new market opened on the “exact number of seats UKIP would win”, but I’ve not seen that priced up as yet.
Me, as a regular gambler - would bet on two blokes ■■■■■■■ up a wall - if the price was 10-1 or better! :blush: