syria [Merged]

Yep,the next stage for corporate america,not content with the gulf appropriation of Iraqi oil,Afghanistans pipeline for gas supplies,I wonder what really underpins this next inevitable move.They’ve put together the perfect bogeyman with so called ISIS,c.I.a project.Now for the sacrificial false flag lamb…uss Donald perchance,conveniently anchored off Syria well within missile range?..these zio psychopaths need routing out.Bring it on Putin.

And the point is.

manalishi:
Yep,the next stage for corporate america,not content with the gulf appropriation of Iraqi oil,Afghanistans pipeline for gas supplies,I wonder what really underpins this next inevitable move.They’ve put together the perfect bogeyman with so called ISIS,c.I.a project.Now for the sacrificial false flag lamb…uss Donald perchance,conveniently anchored off Syria well within missile range?..these zio psychopaths need routing out.Bring it on Putin.

Next time try to structure your argument , using better punctuation and paragraphs.

To answer your question (I think :unamused: ), Russia would never attack first, but will strike back when attacked. “The West” have been goading Russia now for the best part of 25 years, with NATO expanding right upto Russia’s border, and the European Union expansion threatening Ukraine, and thus Crimea.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

Chance to promote a conspiracy theory…it’ll retire to Bully’s and they can carry on with their circular arguments.

I can remember when conspiracy theories used to be interesting, instead of which just find anything and add it’s America’s fault to it and that qualifies as a theory now. It’s all got terribly, terribly dull. :unamused:

of course that chinless wonder assad and sputin are two of the most charitable in the world. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

albion:

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

Chance to promote a conspiracy theory…it’ll retire to Bully’s and they can carry on with their circular arguments.

I can remember when conspiracy theories used to be interesting, instead of which just find anything and add it’s America’s fault to it and that qualifies as a theory now. It’s all got terribly, terribly dull. :unamused:

There is no conspiracy theory. Since the dawn of time, war has been fought for either monetary gain, or territorial gain. The later has never really worked (see the numerous wars in Europe, Napoleon’s escapade to Russia, and Hitler’s attempt to outdo the Romans…even the Romans couldn’t make it last). For the purpose of this discussion, colonisation is not the same as fighting a war with a similarly equipped combatant :wink: ).
War for monetary gain is always successful, because of the enormous expense in ammunitions, which are produced by the manufacturers at great profit, but only if there remains a market for those ammunition. …

the nodding donkey:

albion:

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

There is no conspiracy theory. Since the dawn of time, war has been fought for either monetary gain, or territorial gain. The later has never really worked (see the numerous wars in Europe, Napoleon’s escapade to Russia, and Hitler’s attempt to outdo the Romans…even the Romans couldn’t make it last). For the purpose of this discussion, colonisation is not the same as fighting a war with a similarly equipped combatant :wink: ).
War for monetary gain is always successful, because of the enormous expense in ammunitions, which are produced by the manufacturers at great profit, but only if there remains a market for those ammunition. …

Not that it’s entirely clear in the OPs post, but it reads that he is saying that ISIS was created by the CIA. That type of thinking was what I was talking about, not why wars are fought.

The rest of your post, I know.

albion:

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

Give it time Albion,the auto_didacts may yet bite on this one.
Apologies ND for lack of grammatical verve,very much a product of the Plowright,Crossley Shirley Williams contribution to the gaeity of our nation back in the late sixties.

albion:

the nodding donkey:

albion:

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

Not that it’s entirely clear in the OPs post, but it reads that he is saying that ISIS was created by the CIA. That type of thinking was what I was talking about, not why wars are fought.

The rest of your post, I know.

Oh, most wars start with an amount of subterfuge. Not many populations will accept a simple “we need to use some of the stockpiled bullets, to make room for more”… :unamused: :laughing:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I do know that flying an aluminium aeroplane into a skyscraper, and that skyscraper then collapsing in on itself, in a manor which would have made Fred cream his overall, is as unlikely as me winning the lottery…

but but didn’t you get the memo, it was Assad wot dunnit, those shining knights in white helmets said so, it must be true.
That Assad geezer, you know the bloke, like Gaddaffi and Saddan used to be our bestest mate, he must be bonkers, amazing how he managed to keep power for so long…so stupid is he that on the brink of final victory he launches a chlorine gas attack on a bunch of kids which any half wit would know would get ■■■■■■■ of the easily duped all twisted :unamused:

Yes i’m taking the ■■■■ because, just like the Skripal affair, they must think we’re all as bloody stupid as the legion of the incapable-of-thought who believe the bbc/msm and the idiot box in the corner as gospel tellers.

No doubt the armchair generals have advised that Russia is going to be a pushover, they’re…sorry…we’re…going to have a nasty bloody shock coming soon if they carry on like this, let alone when China decide to back Russia and there’s no telling where Turkey’s allegiance may lie.

There’s too many people in the world, maybe this is the latest wheeze for thinning the numbers of the unimportant out :open_mouth:

Juddian:
but but didn’t you get the memo, it was Assad wot dunnit, those shining knights in white helmets said so, it must be true.
That Assad geezer, you know the bloke, like Gaddaffi and Saddan used to be our bestest mate, he must be bonkers, amazing how he managed to keep power for so long…so stupid is he that on the brink of final victory he launches a chlorine gas attack on a bunch of kids which any half wit would know would get ■■■■■■■ of the easily duped all twisted :unamused:

Yes i’m taking the ■■■■ because, just like the Skripal affair, they must think we’re all as bloody stupid as the legion of the incapable-of-thought who believe the bbc/msm and the idiot box in the corner as gospel tellers.

No doubt the armchair generals have advised that Russia is going to be a pushover, they’re…sorry…we’re…going to have a nasty bloody shock coming soon if they carry on like this, let alone when China decide to back Russia and there’s no telling where Turkey’s allegiance may lie.

There’s too many people in the world, maybe this is the latest wheeze for thinning the numbers of the unimportant out :open_mouth:

Yup or “useless eaters” as that prime example of evil Kissinger was prone to saying.Nobel peace prize winner for services to b52 carpet bombing of innocents.God bless America.

Juddian:

The obvious Syrian false flag op seems to have also confirmed the Salisbury one.I also can’t believe Trump’s U turn on Syria and not making trouble with Russia unless we have to.To the point where I don’t think this is the real Trump he’s been ‘replaced’ by an establishment plant.

As for the Chinese/Russian/Islamic axis they are a threat to us but there is a difference between appeasement and restraint in at best not getting needlessly dragged into a fight on our enemy’s terms and of our enemy’s choosing.Bearing in mind that such a fight will inevitably go nuclear so obviously no winners not even among the establishment elites.While the situation as it stands with the US navy facing off against Russian forces in the Mediterranean seems frighteningly close to the film Threads scenario.All for what end game and what’s in it for us in terms of risk v reward ?.

Carryfast:

Juddian:

The obvious Syrian false flag op seems to have also confirmed the Salisbury one.I also can’t believe Trump’s U turn on Syria and not making trouble with Russia unless we have to.To the point where I don’t think this is the real Trump he’s been ‘replaced’ by an establishment plant.

As for the Chinese/Russian/Islamic axis they are a threat to us but there is a difference between appeasement and restraint in at best not getting needlessly dragged into a fight on our enemy’s terms and of our enemy’s choosing.Bearing in mind that such a fight will inevitably go nuclear so obviously no winners not even among the establishment elites.While the situation as it stands with the US navy facing off against Russian forces in the Mediterranean seems frighteningly close to the film Threads scenario.All for what end game and what’s in it for us in terms of risk v reward ?.

As long as the Samson Options not activated we should be just fine.

the nodding donkey:

albion:

Colin_scottish:
And the point is.

But money and territory surely go hand in hand,the Rothschild/Schift financed every major war we’ve had by financing both sides…what’s that quote from the matriarch of the HOR…“if my sons did not want wars,there would be none” (Gutle Schnaper Rothschild).

m.a.n rules:
of course that chinless wonder assad and sputin are two of the most charitable in the world. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

youtu.be/_HLjC53emUM

You can always listen to what Assad has to say about the situation in Syria instead of relying on sources given to you by Rupert Murdoch

Riho:

m.a.n rules:

youtu.be/_HLjC53emUM

You can always listen to what Assad has to say about the situation in Syria instead of relying on sources given to you by Rupert Murdoch

I’d rather trust moderate Assad than the Saudi head chopping savages or for that matter our Turkish NATO ‘allies’.

Which leaves the question what do Assad and Putin see in common with Iran who are as bad as the Saudi Islamic loons. :confused:

When realistically the logical way forward would be for Putin and Assad and Trump to all ally against Iran and Saudi to destroy Islamic extremism.At which point Turkey would show its true colours.In which case why would Israel also not see such a solution as being in its interests.

While what we’ve got now is effectively Saudi and Iran playing off Russia v the West,with China acting behind the scenes as zb stirring ring leaders and Israel having lost the plot in seeming to want to take the side of the Saudis v Assad.It’s an unbelievable cluster zb of epic proportions. :open_mouth:

no thank’s. and i don’t read any Murdoch publications or subscribe to sky. :unamused:

manalishi:
As long as the Samson Options not activated we should be just fine.

From Russia’s point of view what have they got to lose by tactical nuke strikes against US naval forces and a simultaneous Strategic nuke strike on the UK followed by an ultimatum to NATO your move. :bulb:

It’s a reasonable bet that Putin is playing the will NATO be willing to go through with mutually assured destruction in retaliation for the loss of US ships and the devastation of the UK,card and has reached a calculated risk conclusion.On the simple basis will the US trade it’s East and Western seaboards for payback for the UK and naval lossses.While from our point of view what is the potential reward v the risk.IE everything to lose and nothing to gain with mutually assured destruction being as good as it gets and probably more like just assured destruction for us at which point the US will back off. :bulb:

Carryfast:

Riho:

m.a.n rules:

youtu.be/_HLjC53emUM

I’d rather trust moderate Assad than the Saudi head chopping savages or for that matter our Turkish NATO ‘allies’.

Which leaves the question what do Assad and Putin see in common with Iran who are as bad as the Saudi Islamic loons. :confused:

When realistically the logical way forward would be for Putin and Assad and Trump to all ally against Iran and Saudi to destroy Islamic extremism.At which point Turkey would show its true colours.In which case why would Israel also not see such a solution as being in its interests.

While what we’ve got now is effectively Saudi and Iran playing off Russia v the West,with China acting behind the scenes as zb stirring ring leaders and Israel having lost the plot in seeming to want to take the side of the Saudis v Assad.It’s an unbelievable cluster zb of epic proportions. :open_mouth:

Nothing changes. Before WWII Chamberlain thought he did his best avoiding a war, by talking to Mr Hitler, and allowing him into the beginning g of WWII. Then you got Churchill, who was good on retoric, if short on actual cloud. Churchill hated Stalin and the communists, but agreed to split and sell the Polish allies, because he knew that without either the USA or Russia, Britain (and to be fair the rest of Europe) was ■■■■■■. And because America financed WWII, that’s who we followed…

War is about money.

IMG_0392.JPG