Blue Passports

manalishi:

Franglais:

manalishi:
.I applaud your assiduous cheerleading for the pharma industry

■■ Is that in reply to my previous post??

Franglais:
I must agree that Big Pharma is there to make money. There have been scandals and although there have been some improvements there are still many problems.

manalishi:
cannabis with a sufficency of thc that makes a difference for example,are downplayed by big pharma precisely for the threats a natural god given product represents to their bottom line

If THC is needed for medical reasons then isnt it better administered in known quantities? Tramadol is addictive? Yes. So is cannabis. One tablet of Tramadol wont have you hooked, neither will one joint, but both are addictive and have harmful side effects.
I am no fan of Big Pharma and nor am I fan of Monsanto and other companies taking patents on genes etc. Discovering something is not the same as designing/inventing it. No reason a company should make money from nature.

Does something being “natural god given” make it better?
Deadly Nightshade, Death Cap mushrooms, Hemlock have all been generously given by god to our native woodlands!

The current [zb] skunk is certainly addictive,considerably less so the hash of circa,1960s.70s and as for tramadol not being addictive from 1 single instance,trust me on that.The current form of cbd oils,sans thc,don’t really cut the colemans either,cbd and thc belong together synergistically.Basically hemp,hash is big corpas worst nightmare it would devastate huge swathes of materials,it’s fibres are second to none,stronger than cotton,plastic,paper.It rejuvenates the ground its planted in soaking up heavy metals deep in the ground plus the human brain even posess cannabinoid receptors as opposed to say proxac or diclofenic receptors for instance.Do some digging on Codex Alimanterus if you need proof there is a conspiracy to gradually eliminate not just hash but a plethora of vitamins and minerals that people have taken for aeons mainly due to the worlds decreasing soil quality from intensive agriculture and insecticidal over usage.[/quotErr…mods,the word b…ardised is not an expletive ffs.