If You Could Vote Again (Brexit)

Captain Caveman 76:

Carryfast:
Leave it out.At the last election UKIP lost loads of votes to the Cons because people trusted May to deliver it.While you’re obviously saying that it’s even better to spoil the ballot paper than vote for UKIP.

While Juddian is saying that he doesn’t trust Henry Bolton.No neither did UKIP which is why he’s been thrown out and replaced by Gerard Batten hopefully permanently.So exactly what are Britain First saying that Batten isn’t except that Batten rightly says it without the needless rabble rousing tone which actually rightly puts voters off ?.Also bearing in mind that the word is that he didn’t/doesn’t trust Farage either.But no it’s much better to spoil the ballot paper or vote for the treacherous hag May. :unamused:

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but wasn’t UKIPs original mandate simply to secure a referendum on Europe? That being the case, once the referendum was held, UKIP has served it’s purpose.

And yes, I’d rather spoil my paper than vote for that treacherous old hag, May.

If it was just about ‘securing a referendum’ UKIP obviously would have disbanded as a Party by June 2016.While what actually happened was a catastrophic split long the lines of some wanting to trust May of all people v those who wanted to increase UKIP’s involvement as a force in all levels of government from local to national on the basis that there was/is no more reason to trust the Cons to run the country after 2016 than there was in 1975.So in line with that it then made the next understandable mistake of trusting Bolton to deliver that and has now finally got it right by putting Batten into the position of leadership that he should have held from day 1 had the Party not been over shadowed by wavering Farage.

In which case why would anyone rather spoil a ballot paper than vote for Batten’s UKIP which is where we are now ?.