Were is the beaver

dieseldave:

Reef:
That awkward moment when an Admin quotes a post that’s not been pre-mod approved yet :laughing:

NM. found it waaaay up the page, this highlights the fundamental flaw with pre-mod though… :blush:

You had me going for a moment Reef. :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve made an excellent point though…

Speaking very generally… there’s no flaw in pre-mod because those on pre-mod (who took the ■■■■ when no Mods were around) now come to realise that there’s another side to that coin… their posts remain in a queue until… wait for it… there’s a Mod around. :wink:

Those who appear to have turned a corner may sometimes have their posts approved somewhat quicker but only if there’s a Mod around.

The delay is all part and parcel of them being in the pre-mod club, and far better than a ban IMHO. :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah sorry about that Dave, I did scroll up just not past my post and eb’s post happened to be the one prior to mine :unamused:

I know and understand how pre-mod works and even understand the reasoning behind it, I just highlighted (albeit accidentally) the detrimental effect it can have on the flow of a thread and the non pre-modded members, in a way we all pay the price not just the pre-modded member…