Noth Korea

Could be boom boom the way their going

the only reason north and south korea have been at loggerheads for the last 100 years is that every time they sit around the peace negotiation table,then neither side can say sorry.

( im expecting several wooooshhhhes now,but you never know) apparantly theres some highly intelligent people on here now(according to them)… :unamused:

C/F will be along shortly with the solution to the problem then we can all live happily ever after … :slight_smile:

raymundo:
C/F will be along shortly with the solution to the problem then we can all live happily ever after … :slight_smile:

was that a woosh then?

dieseldog999:

raymundo:

was that a woosh then?

Sowwy ? :neutral_face:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

raymundo:

was that a woosh then?

Sowwy ? :neutral_face:

smartpants…thats the end of that then… :astonished:

raymundo:

Seems to me the Americans have lost their bottle.My solution would be to tell the Chinese that any attack,conventional or nuclear,by North Korea will be considered as an attack by China and met accordingly by catastrophic strategic nuclear retaliation against China not Korea.Which is also the ultimatum which the allied forces should have given China to stop the 1950’s Korean War.Thereby also saving 50,000 US lives in the following Vietnam War.Make no mistake this ongoing appeasement of China will come back to bite us.While even Stevie Wonder could see that it’s China that’s threatening the West by proxy using the fat North Korean muppet as a patsy with America and us being too scared to stand up to the Commy zb’s. :wink:

Carryfast:

raymundo:

Seems to me the Americans have lost their bottle.My solution would be to tell the Chinese that any attack,conventional or nuclear,by North Korea will be considered as an attack by China and met accordingly by catastrophic strategic nuclear retaliation against China not Korea.Which is also the ultimatum which the allied forces should have given China to stop the 1950’s Korean War.Thereby also saving 50,000 US lives in the following Vietnam War.Make no mistake this ongoing appeasement of China will come back to bite us.While even Stevie Wonder could see that it’s China that’s threatening the West by proxy using the fat North Korean muppet as a patsy with America and us being too scared to stand up to the Commy zb’s. :wink:

Go on my Son ! Give it to 'em straight ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Go on my Son ! Give it to 'em straight ! Cheers Bewick.

The government has obviously forgot all about the Amethyst and the casualties of the Korean war in its appeasement of these commy zb’s.Then they have the nerve to call Chamberlain an appeaser. :imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEr826oqhbI

youtube.com/watch?v=c46HnHcrjKE

Carryfast:

raymundo:

Reading your reply C/F prooves me wrong then as your ‘solution’ would mean the whole world going the way of the Oozlum bird and that is disapearing up our own arses in a plume of blue smoke … good idea to start throwing nuclear weapons about willy nilly NOT :unamused:

raymundo:
Reading your reply C/F prooves me wrong then as your ‘solution’ would mean the whole world going the way of the Oozlum bird and that is disapearing up our own arses in a plume of blue smoke … good idea to start throwing nuclear weapons about willy nilly NOT :unamused:

To be fair getting into a conventional fight with a bunch of nutters who have more brainwashed expendable people than we have ammo isn’t going to work.

I’m as against chucking nukes around as the greens including the use of nuclear energy.However sometimes you have no option but to meet a threat and aggressive posturing with a bigger threat and posturing.IE deterrent works.Appeasement doesn’t and just makes it more likely that we actually end up with what you’re trying to avoid and what we are seeing in the case of China and your solution is definitely appeasement not deterrent. :unamused:

What makes you think theat China is the real threat here, isn’t it some fat little prick who has ideas above his station ■■ North Korea could be wiped out before he could get one of his ICBM to blow up on the launch pad !! But lets all pray that it never comes to that scenario …

A high ranking US Navy SEAL recently commented that the cheapest and easiest solution to the N Korea problem would simply to air drop 50 million unlocked I phones and simply let the revolt start from within.

Obviously when he said cheap he was speaking before the launch of the new I phone X. :imp:

we want peace,and we will go to war to make sure we get it…nuke them off the face of the earth.wheres the loss?

dieseldog999:
we want peace,and we will go to war to make sure we get it…nuke them off the face of the earth.wheres the loss?

Apart from the overspill of nuclear fallout into Russia and China which would lead to deaths of Russian and Chinese citizens which would then be seen as an attack by the U.S on the only two countries in the world that could go toe to toe with America on the war front,no loss at all :smiley:

raymundo:
What makes you think theat China is the real threat here, isn’t it some fat little prick who has ideas above his station ■■ North Korea could be wiped out before he could get one of his ICBM to blow up on the launch pad !! But lets all pray that it never comes to that scenario …

Do you really think that China isn’t an unconditional ‘ally’ of North Korea or that Jong un isn’t armed and supported by China.Or that China’s military build up using western cash is only a ‘defensive’ force. :open_mouth: :unamused:

It’s obvious that the fat muppet is actually just a puppet for his Chinese masters to wage a proxy war against the west at whatever point they want him to kick it all off.Just like the Amethyst incident and the Korean and Vietnam war after it you can bet that these red retards will try to dress it all up as heroic Commy defence against the aggressive actions of the Imperialist west.On that note exactly who were the ‘mice’ that Xiaoping referred to in his statement and what did he mean by ‘cat’ and ‘catch’.Meanwhile we lived happily enough under the umbrella of the Mutually Assured Destruction defence policy and there’s no reason to think that still isn’t the best way of dealing with these latest bunch of aggressive commy zb’s.

While there’s every reason to think that cowardice and appeasement,as you’re obviously proposing,in the face of such posturing,will actually be more likely to end up in tears not less.

xichrisxi:

dieseldog999:

Apart from the overspill of nuclear fallout into Russia and China which would lead to deaths of Russian and Chinese citizens which would then be seen as an attack by the U.S on the only two countries in the world that could go toe to toe with America on the war front,no loss at all :smiley:

It’s obvious that any new war with North Korea would probably by definition also mean against China,Russia and Iran leaving the rest of the Middle East and Turkey to show their true colours and anyone’s guess which way that India and Pakistan would go.

While ironically use of the nuclear deterrent has never been about any winners or anyone expecting to come out of it on the winning side.Bearing in mind that Europe lived through the cold war on the basis of if Russian strikes didn’t take us out then the fall out from our own weapons used against them probably would.But obviously the only means of defence against enemies like Russia and China who could easily defeat us in a conventional fight.While the idea of just Korea being the problem here and us then getting involved in yet another unwinnable conventional war,against China and its forces masquerading by proxy as something else,is exactly what the Chinese want you to believe and are betting on.Just as in the case of the previous Korean War and Vietnam. :unamused:

The way I see it, NK is tolerated by China as a means or a barrier to keep the Americans away from Chinese home soil. In a way that’s s not really working now. North Korea has gone too far; practically inviting attack/regime change from the US. I imagine the relationship between China and NK behind closed doors is very bad now. In effect Kim is doing his own thing, playing with a very dangerous train set but I think having no clue as to the consequences of his actions.

I should imagine his generals know their forces world be annihilated in any action, but are far far too scared to openly admit this. It’s probably very much like the dying days of the the third reich in Hitler’s bunker (God help me on this -Carryfast!!! :neutral_face: ); the despotic leader moving chess pieces around and planning battles that can never be won, generals sweating, not able to spell out the folly of their leader’s actions.

To my mind, the ONLY thing stopping Kim nuking Japan or Guam is a slight doubt of self preservation.

Sanctions, China, his generals, nothing else is stopping him right now. As for threatening China CF, dear God I’m glad you’re not in the White House. If Kim launches now, Trump will wipe NK off the map. If we then nuke or attempt to nuke China, she will launch her submarine launched ballistic missiles at us and its goodnight from us! China has lost control of Kim, there’s no use threatening them.

If anything we need to be blowing smoke up their arses to try and keep them a bit on side.

bazza123:
The way I see it, NK is tolerated by China as a means or a barrier to keep the Americans away from Chinese home soil. In a way that’s s not really working now. North Korea has gone too far; practically inviting attack/regime change from the US. I imagine the relationship between China and NK behind closed doors is very bad now. In effect Kim is doing his own thing, playing with a very dangerous train set but I think having no clue as to the consequences of his actions.

I should imagine his generals know their forces world be annihilated in any action, but are far far too scared to openly admit this. It’s probably very much like the dying days of the the third reich in Hitler’s bunker (God help me on this -Carryfast!!! :neutral_face: ); the despotic leader moving chess pieces around and planning battles that can never be won, generals sweating, not able to spell out the folly of their leader’s actions.

To my mind, the ONLY thing stopping Kim nuking Japan or Guam is a slight doubt of self preservation.

Sanctions, China, his generals, nothing else is stopping him right now. As for threatening China CF, dear God I’m glad you’re not in the White House. If Kim launches now, Trump will wipe NK off the map. If we then nuke or attempt to nuke China, she will launch her submarine launched ballistic missiles at us and its goodnight from us! China has lost control of Kim, there’s no use threatening them.

If anything we need to be blowing smoke up their arses to try and keep them a bit on side.

Let’s get this right you really think that North Korea isn’t actually the total opposite of what you’re describing.Being a puppet state and unconditional ally of China acting under Chinese orders,using Chinese provided weapons and you’re not prepared to take on China as part of that because you’re scared of being nuked by them.As I said cowardice and appeasement which will actually make war more likely not less.Simply because China and its North Korean ally and other potential allies now know that they can defeat a British and US population that’s turned chicken and which doesn’t have the bottle to stand by and go through with all the implications of a defence policy based on the nuclear deterrent.Which effectively is a just a similar but much bigger version,of the mistake which was made,in the case of both the previous Korean War and the Vietnam War.But this time with much more to lose in the form of a nuclear armed China,probably joined by Russia,which know that their only real opposition isn’t up for the old school idea of mutually assured destruction.Thereby just leaving the choice of surrender in whatever form.

Make no mistake China’s motives and involvement in all this are anything but harmless and innocent.With it having made clear that it will go to war to help its Korean ally ( puppet ) state and your type of appeasement in the face of that just makes that more likely not less.While it’s anyone’s guess why the UK and US governments see the ‘trading relationship’ with China as anything other than giving the zb’s cash to spend on weapons to use against us. :unamused:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm5BNH47srU

+1 to the above post and a -8 to C/F’s last one. My view is not one of cowardice and apeasement, it’s just one of trying to keep the world as a living planet not as an eradiated corpse as you advocate …