Noth Korea

RB84:
Raymundo I still think you’ll have to keep the taxman happy for a while yet! :smiley:

Carryfast I’m sorry but I don’t buy your idea that China are the Puppet masters in all of this. If they’re doing a good trade with the west I can’t see them attacking it even with a “Patsy”.

North Korea’s nuclear intentions aren’t very hidden either they like to show the world what they’re capable of.

I kind of agree with you on Trump in that he would be silly to get so involved in foreign conflict’s when he’s made so much fuss about sorting the USA out and spending money and manpower elsewhere won’t sit well with his voters.

One thing that is very different nowadays is that if there’s a major conflict it will wipe out a whole lot, no one wants to be responsible for a world turned to ashes so I don’t think any red buttons will be pushed just yet

Firstly it’s clear that China’s ‘trading’ relationship with the west is all part of Xiaoping’s ‘cat’ ‘catch’ ‘mice’ plan.Which isn’t about destroying the west it’s about turning it into a bigger version of Tibet.In which China sees the West as a solution to the fact that it doesn’t have sufficient decent land space to feed its population.In addition to the fact that China follows an expansionist no compromise form of Communism that won’t settle for anything other than its rule being the predominant one.IE similar to ■■■■ Germany and Stalin’s ideologies.The question in this case being all about what happens if we say no which is what this is all about. :bulb:

As for North Korea’s ‘intentions’.It seems clear that it’s using its Chinese backed and supplied military machine to make veiled coded threats by proxy along the lines of we have access at some point to long range ballistic strategic weapons and first we’ll rattle your cage by threatening our historic enemies and your perceived ‘allies’ like Japan as part of that to test your resolve.With the US falling into exactly the same trap as it did in the Korean War and Vietnam in that regard by taking the all too predictable line.

When its obvious that the solution to all this is say that we no longer give a zb about Japan and pathetic internal oriental arguments.We are closing the doors on the East Asian theatre and we’re ceasing our trading relationship with China which as it stands is just giving them the means to hit us with and to further their commy expansionist aims.With the lose lose of taking jobs away from western workers and giving then to oriental ones.‘That’s’ what Trump was put into office to do.It’s my guess that China will then show it’s true colours in threatening us directly rather than covertly and by proxy and ‘that’s’ the point when we need to have the bottle to say fine go for it and see what happens just like Kennedy did with Kruschev.Mutually Assured Destruction meaning exactly the same thing now as it did then and being just as effective in its ability to defend us from such evil zb’s whether Stalinist Russia or red China. :bulb: