TomTom Go professional 6200 auction

Well as one of TruckNet Uk most respected and intellectual posters, I have nearly concluded my reviews and comparison videos on the two Sat Navs, TomTom Go proffesional 6200 and CoPilot running on both the iphone and Ipad. I am planning on auctioning off the TomTom which is brand new and boxed to the highest bidder, regardless of price it reaches, if the bids are £20 or £200 I don’t care. The retail price of the TomTom is £349.00 so you could be in for a bargain. Thoughts on this?

As it’s a buyers market and I really don’t care whether or not I have it I’ll open the bidding at ten English pounds.

£20

£20.01from me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Doh! My first ever auction and I’m out already. :imp:

coiler:
£20

Was gonna raise Maoster to £10 • 50, but.

eb91e8038c31778eec8b8eb000b175b2938ea2273e15ed50503b901b229988ed.jpg

£20.02

On second thoughts, I’ve got an offer for you.
A straight swap for the fridge in our kitchen.
Ok, it’s a bit dodgy keeping stuff cold, but do you know of anybody who could fix it for you??
:smiley:

Pm sent.

£50.00 if you’re serious.

biggriffin:
Pm sent.

Not fair! This thread has massive potential mate, don’t go spoiling it by being all sensible and stuff. :wink:

bobbya:

images-11.jpg

the maoster:

biggriffin:
Pm sent.

Not fair! This thread has massive potential mate, don’t go spoiling it by being all sensible and stuff. :wink:

Ok,sorry £60.00.

How can it be brand new if you’ve used it? :unamused:

109LWB:
How can it be brand new if you’ve used it? :unamused:

Used it for testing purposes only, it is two weeks old. If your not happy at this, Don’t bid.

bobbya:

Deadly serious M8, It will go to the highest bidder regardless of what it brings.

robroy:
On second thoughts, I’ve got an offer for you.
A straight swap for the fridge in our kitchen.
Ok, it’s a bit dodgy keeping stuff cold, but do you know of anybody who could fix it for you??
:smiley:

The fridge could well be the better of the two rob :wink:

UKtramp:

bobbya:

Deadly serious M8, It will go to the highest bidder regardless of what it brings.

Keep me informed.

I wonder how legally binding anything on here is… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:
I wonder how legally binding anything on here is… :grimacing:

Why not put your money where your mouth is ,make a bid then find out.