TomTom Go professional 6200 auction

bobbya:

the nodding donkey:
I wonder how legally binding anything on here is… :grimacing:

Why not put your money where your mouth is ,make a bid then find out.

+1

the nodding donkey:

I am far more honorable than to take someones money donkey. Perhaps in hind sight a lottery may have been more appropriate. One thing is certain donkey. Someone off here will indeed be receiving this Sat Nav at a cost better than they could get in a store. Just rejoice in that rather than have a negative slant.

£100

I’ll give it to my mate for his birthday

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

I am far more honorable than to take someones money donkey. Perhaps in hind sight a lottery may have been more appropriate. One thing is certain donkey. Someone off here will indeed be receiving this Sat Nav at a cost better than they could get in a store. Just rejoice in that rather than have a negative slant.

+1

What the co pilot software like on the phone

Casper1877:
What the co pilot software like on the phone

Exactly the same as on the ipad, I found it ok but just prefer the bigger screen than an iphone 5s has. Be better on an iphone 7 or a galaxy, anything with a bigger screen than I had.

Does it have live traffic from now and forever or 12 months?

OLDSALVO:
Does it have live traffic from now and forever or 12 months?

It has lifetime map updates and 1 yr traffic subscription. Sorry I thought it had lifetime traffic but unfortunately after 12 months it has to be a paid subscription

Just make sure you pay via PayPal, and screenshot this. If UK is lying this is proof, obviously a professional would show pics and give correct details to such. Failing that Sell it on a auction site where the buyer is legally protected, says brand new then it’s 2 weeks old for testing etc. buyer beware.

discoman:
Just make sure you pay via PayPal, and screenshot this. If UK is lying this is proof, obviously a professional would show pics and give correct details to such. Failing that Sell it on a auction site where the buyer is legally protected, says brand new then it’s 2 weeks old for testing etc. buyer beware.

It was for a few comparison videos with CoPilot. It is brand new only been used for the testing, I am shocked at how untrusting people can be to be honest. I will pop it on eBay rather than do anyone a favour on here. It certainly has opened my eyes that is a fact. Buyer beware!!! FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uk Tramp, I couldnt post before but its been sorted now, my trusting bid is £120… ( i did email you of this bid.)

I too have placed a bid and trust you will honor it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

hope he will remind us of current highest bid…or that he has moved it to Ebay after being called untrustworthy…

Still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon the bids have been FROZEN. :laughing:

See what I did there?
Oooh Please yerselves.

images.jpg

OOh i say Missus…i just bid on another one anyway…so we`ll wait and see…he said he was gonna move the bid to ebay…at least have the decency to notify us of the bidding, and whether he has pulled it out of T/N…

according to this other thread ([zb] knows why he needed so many threads to sell just one item, but hey ho) it’s already sold. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=149645&p=2369367#p2369262

thanks Reef…pity he couldnt have relayed that information…much appreciated.