Jesus H christ!

youtu.be/UUlNgrKJ8HM

Shocking. Fair play to the driver, I wouldn’t have stopped either. What’s the world coming to?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
https://youtu.be/UUlNgrKJ8HM

What’s the world coming to?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk[/quote

far too many imports of dubious origin which then breed like rats, thats whats happened…welcome to the ■■■■■■■■ UK…

AndrewG:

IronEddie:
https://youtu.be/UUlNgrKJ8HM

What’s the world coming to?

[/quote

far too many imports of dubious origin which then breed like rats, thats whats happened…welcome to the [zb]
UK…

I try to be open and fair minded and tolerant of others not like myself eg not white, straight and English.

But yeah seeing something like this does make even me wonder. Just where do people think that is acceptable.

It’s a pity a couple of those twunts didn’t end up under his wheels.
What are they protesting about?
Answer…A ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ that swallowed his stash of crack that he was dealing and died during his arrest because of it…says it all doesn’t it. :smiling_imp:

We need to stop ■■■■ ing about, this country is full of ■■■■ and needs cleansed, starting with the Liberal ‘right on’ type lefties who brought all this on us in the first place.

The riots are over any old excuse. It’s high time we put down civil disorder the traditional way - hard policing, bereft of political correctness.
You talk to the police today and it’s “Oooh if only we had more ethnic minorities serving as police officers…”
WTF? This notion of "You have to BE an ethnic to arrest an ethnic is plain nuts.

As truckers, we ARE the front line. The difference between Third world and Developed nation status.

Our laws need to change so that simple civil law and order takes priority over bygone “ideals” such as Freedom of Religion trumping Freedom of Speech.

The mistake made was to not insist that to be incorporated into British Society, it is necessary to have a faith that is actually compatible with that society.

We might be afraid to over-run them with the full force of the law - but be advised - they hold no such qualms regarding over-running us.
…and to think the political Left upholds THESE people over working tax payers - beggars belief. :angry:

Can anyone put a finger on any pivotal moment in our lifetimes when the whole thing reached tipping point?

I’ll suggest “Labour taking over town halls around the same time Thatcher won the election”.
Grammar schools started to be deprived around this time, the advance of “Leftie” politics in our education establishement could also be traced back to around then.

I’m not fully sure if all our “immigration woes” can be blamed for what our country has come to now. If anything, to blame “Immigration” alone - is but a mask over the deeper underlying causes, centering upon our own do-nothing establishment. :frowning:

Well he will no doubt be handed a £50 fine to teach him and his friends a lesson. The rest of them will receive a caution. British justice.
However if this yobs vehicle had a bald tyre or a light out, then a 6 months prison sentence would be threatened.

Drivers probably used to go through Calais, just thought he was back there.

I wonder how many of the protesters were locals, most of the one near the truck at the start seemed to be wearing face masks and the one on the roof at the end didn’t sound seem to fit the profile of a Brother from the Hood as did many filming and watching the events unfold. Probably the renta protestor crowd have jumped on the bandwagon, as well as the wagon, and hijacked these events for their own ends.

fair play driver, must have been a terrible situation to be caught up in.

I’m getting tired of this Black Lives Matter and other stupid social movements that seem to be in all parts of the country at the minute, what a bunch of lying hypocrites. What they really mean is Black Lives only matter when they think a white Police officer has been involved in the death.

When a black youth stabbed another black youth on camera at their Hyde Park demo they never said a word , when black gang members are killed by other black gang members they never say a word, when a black child dies due to being shot by a stray bullet from a black gang they never say a word , and when black people die from drugs bought from a black drug supplier they never say a word

The only time they get their rentamob together for some looting and violence is if a white person is involved. These people should be ashamed as they let their own community down with this racist rubbish they spout and endorse.

Winseer:
The riots are over any old excuse. It’s high time we put down civil disorder the traditional way - hard policing, bereft of political correctness.
You talk to the police today and it’s “Oooh if only we had more ethnic minorities serving as police officers…”
WTF? This notion of "You have to BE an ethnic to arrest an ethnic is plain nuts.

As truckers, we ARE the front line. The difference between Third world and Developed nation status.

Our laws need to change so that simple civil law and order takes priority over bygone “ideals” such as Freedom of Religion trumping Freedom of Speech.

The mistake made was to not insist that to be incorporated into British Society, it is necessary to have a faith that is actually compatible with that society.

We might be afraid to over-run them with the full force of the law - but be advised - they hold no such qualms regarding over-running us.
…and to think the political Left upholds THESE people over working tax payers - beggars belief. :angry:

Can anyone put a finger on any pivotal moment in our lifetimes when the whole thing reached tipping point?

I’ll suggest “Labour taking over town halls around the same time Thatcher won the election”.
Grammar schools started to be deprived around this time, the advance of “Leftie” politics in our education establishement could also be traced back to around then.

I’m not fully sure if all our “immigration woes” can be blamed for what our country has come to now. If anything, to blame “Immigration” alone - is but a mask over the deeper underlying causes, centering upon our own do-nothing establishment. :frowning:

It ain’t got anything to do with religion mate. That’s just the excuse used by many extremists groups, even Christian ones! They’re nutters looking for power and to watch the world burn.

But anyone can worship any God they like far as I care if they do so peacefully and don’t try to convert me to it.

maga:

I’m getting tired of this Black Lives Matter and other stupid social movements that seem to be in all parts of the country at the minute, what a bunch of lying hypocrites. What they really mean is Black Lives only matter when they think a white Police officer has been involved in the death.

When a black youth stabbed another black youth on camera at their Hyde Park demo they never said a word , when black gang members are killed by other black gang members they never say a word, when a black child dies due to being shot by a stray bullet from a black gang they never say a word , and when black people die from drugs bought from a black drug supplier they never say a word

The only time they get their rentamob together for some looting and violence is if a white person is involved. These people should be ashamed as they let their own community down with this racist rubbish they spout and endorse.

+1

UKtramp:

maga:

+1

+2. Maybe these pricks should calm themselves down and watch the WWI tributes…might make them think a little.

IronEddie:
It ain’t got anything to do with religion mate. That’s just the excuse used by many extremists groups, even Christian ones! They’re nutters looking for power and to watch the world burn.

Religion is so outdated with all of the scientific proof and knowledge that we now have. How on earth did the father Christmas belief die?

Religion is a comforting way to explain that which we do not understand. It’s the explanation before science found the answer.

That said father Christmas definitely does exist.

maga:

It would be if they were actually from the community they claim to represent.
These are couple of pictures from when Black Lives Matter UK closed London City Airport a couple of years ago, basically a bunch of white middle class protestors who probably know less about being Black and living in London than many on here, jumped on the bandwagon from the US, but as British cops don’t tend to shoot people, they decided that all they could protest against was London City Airport killing Black people with it’s pollution.

_90685703_mediaitem90685702.jpg

Religion is for those who fear death. Father Christmas does not start wars or have huge sums of money. I leave a mince pie out every year and he has not let me down yet. I cannot say the same for god.

Enoch had it spot-on. :stuck_out_tongue:

SH100895.JPGFather Christmas does exist.I’ve been to his house,its about 250kms from where i live.I’ve even had his reindeer crap in my garden.

There is the proof right there, caught on camera. Good enough for me

Harry Monk:
Enoch had it spot-on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah…the name which must not be spoken. But you’re right, and he was too, if only they had listened to him!

hutpik:
0Father Christmas does exist.I’ve been to his house,its about 250kms from where i live.I’ve even had his reindeer crap in my garden.

Dopey animals.