Calais - again

And STILL the politically correct have decided that these camp people get called “Migrants” as if they and the truckers (mostly Eastern Europeans) are one and the same bunch of people.

We all know the real score.
It’s high time We Brits teamed up with “The Good’uns” I’ve described from another thread - our Eastern European friends - and got a grip here.
Look how easily UKIP were brought down in their political arguments in the end - by simply deflecting their derision against Illegal Non-EU Origin and Muslim migrants onto ALL migrants - starting with the ones from within the EU that meant us no harm at all. The “Breaking Point” poster - got it right. But No. It’s not allowed to criticize “Migrants” - ‘We’re upsetting the very people we need to come over and work here’ we get told.
No, that’s the Eastern Europeans you damned fools! They are on our side, and we now need to make that arrangement “Official” - an allied front of actual EU-born Citizens vs the invading hoards from without. Split the EU working migrants from the Non-EU Illegal migrants into the two different groups they really are Illegal, Economic Non-EU Islamic Benefit-Claiming mostly mitilary-age healthy males from Legal, EU-Born ANY religion WORKERS

What’s so bad about Truckers “Sticking together”?
It is NOT “Islamaphobia” to “Not want to get one’s head kicked in”.
This is NOT a time for “The Many are Right, the Few are Wrong” kind of argument. That’s Mob Rule. - The very worst perversion of ‘Democracy’ that exists!

RESIST this Media notion that those doing the attacking - and those being attacked are just one and the same “Migrant” collective , presumably done so that anyone speaking up against “Migrants” sounds like a xenophobic bigot rather than a sensible person worried about their future safety.

It’s time then to remove the “Log from thine eye” that is not being honest to ourselves.

We can’t all stick together in our own camp let alone involve our EE friends in all of this. I agree with the principle of it but “Truckers sticking together” Pah the mere thought of it, whatever next. What would happen to Whinging Harry and moaning Pete at the depot if they lose this right not to mention grassing up Sid. No sorry sticking together it will never catch on.

Oh woopee, another Calais thread. Must be at least a month since the last one :wink:

Winseer:
Lorry driver is attacked by migrants in Calais | Daily Mail Online

And STILL the politically correct have decided that these camp people get called “Migrants” as if they and the truckers (mostly Eastern Europeans) are one and the same bunch of people.

It’s high time We Brits teamed up with “The Good’uns” I’ve described from another thread - our Eastern European friends - and got a grip here.
Look how easily UKIP were brought down in their political arguments in the end - by simply deflecting their derision against Illegal Non-EU Origin and Muslim migrants onto ALL migrants - starting with the ones from within the EU that meant us no harm at all. The “Breaking Point” poster - got it right. But No. It’s not allowed to criticize “Migrants” - ‘We’re upsetting the very people we need to come over and work here’ we get told.
No, that’s the Eastern Europeans you damned fools! They are on our side, and we now need to make that arrangement “Official” - an allied front of actual EU-born Citizens vs the invading hoards from without. Split the EU working migrants from the Non-EU Illegal migrants into the two different groups they really are Illegal, Economic Non-EU Islamic Benefit-Claiming mostly mitilary-age healthy males from Legal, EU-Born ANY religion WORKERS

I think you’re trying to change UKIP’s campaign message to suit your own agenda. the Illegal immigrants at Calais end up there because of a bilateral agreement between the UK and France to move the border controls to Calais, nothing to do with our EU membership, as we were told many times by the leave campaign, when the remain campaign said that the border controls would be moved back to the UK if the UK voted to leave the EU.

I didn’t actually join UKIP, but only voted for them in 2015. (I voted Tory last month)

What I’m getting at is that the message supposed to attract our attention has been corrupted to look like some kind of Right-wing Bigot/Xenophobe thing when it’s not.

Even when you hear about crimes reported within the UK - it’s always the Eastern European reports that get bigged-up, whereas anything involving someone with so much as a levantine complexion - gets brushed over.

I can’t fathom why it is when we’re supposedly handing out friendship “to all comers” that our great and illustrious authorities choose to deflect all ills upon Eastern Europeans, which then makes parties like UKIP look like “Anti Immigrant Full Stop” rather than just the Anti CRIMINAL immigrants that we should only be concerned about.

Let’s get this straight: The Eastern Europeans are either working over here as “migrant workers” and/or are driving the trucks through Calais.

How many Eastern Europeans are there in “The Camp”? ‘None’ I suspect.
How many Camp occupants are making up hard-luck stories to try and get asylum somewhere? Just somewhere that’ll provide an entire lifestyle for them, financially at least.
How come they’ve passed through the rest of Europe to come HERE? Benefits not good enough elsewhere?
Why are the other EU countries actually doing nothing about all this? Bar Poland and Magyar who, instead of being helped by the wider EU - only ever get rebuked for “Swinging right” when they are just trying to find a solution to a serious European-wide crisis by this point.

Britain, I suspect has it’s hands tied behind it’s back all the while it continues within EU jurisdiction. It matters not even if one manages to get a government of the Right in place, as anything effective - just gets blocked by the European courts.
There were so many ways this could have been dealt with bloodlessly, and at minimal cost:
(1) Ban benefits for people not born here
(2) Workers pay emergency rate taxes for the first five years (1) and (2) are not anti everyone - just common sense and in-line with points immigration systems already in place around the commonwealth. “Right Wing Policy” it ain’t then.
(3) If you are an asylum seeker running away from a “Harsh Islamic Regime” - then renounce the “Harsh Islamic Religion” upon arrival.
(4) Don’t bother deporting those already here, unless and until they are convicted of a crime.
(5) No need to close our borders - no one will want to come with “malignant intent” - once the money stops coming their way.

FFS There wouldn’t even be the need to leave the EU - if it wasn’t for the continuing barrage coming from that general direction, as they wave through more of their undealt-with criminal elements against us. They are at very least fraudsters, pretending to be something they are not. We could even pretend they are not 90% male, military age Muslims - if that makes it any easier to get some common-sense laws passed that check this growing imbalance in our society. What on EARTH are the Left and the Liberal fraternity thinking of at this late stage?
I doubt if many of these people once here - will be cram-voting unlikely candidates into office for Labour - let alone the Libdems.
Even Tim Nice-but-Farron has had to throw in the towel - because he cannot keep up the pretence anymore that society can stick together any more.
Like Cameron - he’s walked away from the problem when polls didn’t go as well as he’d liked.

Good post by Winseer.It’s clear there is a huge conspiracy taking place in Europe.I refer again th the Kalergi Plan,of which I learned several years ago and promoted by an influential elite to the detriment of us plebs.One of the leading proponents of this plan is Angela Merkel who has been rewarded for her efforts to bring about its aims.

Winseer:
I didn’t actually join UKIP, but only voted for them in 2015. (I voted Tory last month)

What I’m getting at is that the message supposed to attract our attention has been corrupted to look like some kind of Right-wing Bigot/Xenophobe thing when it’s not.

Even when you hear about crimes reported within the UK - it’s always the Eastern European reports that get bigged-up, whereas anything involving someone with so much as a levantine complexion - gets brushed over.

I can’t fathom why it is when we’re supposedly handing out friendship “to all comers” that our great and illustrious authorities choose to deflect all ills upon Eastern Europeans, which then makes parties like UKIP look like “Anti Immigrant Full Stop” rather than just the Anti CRIMINAL immigrants that we should only be concerned about.

Let’s get this straight: The Eastern Europeans are either working over here as “migrant workers” and/or are driving the trucks through Calais.

How many Camp occupants are making up hard-luck stories to try and get asylum somewhere? Just somewhere that’ll provide an entire lifestyle for them, financially at least.
How come they’ve passed through the rest of Europe to come HERE? Benefits not good enough elsewhere?
Why are the other EU countries actually doing nothing about all this? Bar Poland and Magyar who, instead of being helped by the wider EU - only ever get rebuked for “Swinging right” when they are just trying to find a solution to a serious European-wide crisis by this point.

Britain, I suspect has it’s hands tied behind it’s back all the while it continues within EU jurisdiction. It matters not even if one manages to get a government of the Right in place, as anything effective - just gets blocked by the European courts.
There were so many ways this could have been dealt with bloodlessly, and at minimal cost:
(2) Workers pay emergency rate taxes for the first five years (1) and (2) are not anti everyone - just common sense and in-line with points immigration systems already in place around the commonwealth. “Right Wing Policy” it ain’t then.
(3) If you are an asylum seeker running away from a “Harsh Islamic Regime” - then renounce the “Harsh Islamic Religion” upon arrival.
(4) Don’t bother deporting those already here, unless and until they are convicted of a crime.
(5) No need to close our borders - no one will want to come with “malignant intent” - once the money stops coming their way.

FFS There wouldn’t even be the need to leave the EU - if it wasn’t for the continuing barrage coming from that general direction, as they wave through more of their undealt-with criminal elements against us. They are at very least fraudsters, pretending to be something they are not. We could even pretend they are not 90% male, military age Muslims - if that makes it any easier to get some common-sense laws passed that check this growing imbalance in our society. What on EARTH are the Left and the Liberal fraternity thinking of at this late stage?
I doubt if many of these people once here - will be cram-voting unlikely candidates into office for Labour - let alone the Libdems.
Even Tim Nice-but-Farron has had to throw in the towel - because he cannot keep up the pretence anymore that society can stick together any more.
Like Cameron - he’s walked away from the problem when polls didn’t go as well as he’d liked.

Working man voting Tory,lamb to the slaughter.

Winseer:

I didn’t say you did, just you were changing the message to suit your agenda.

Winseer:

UKIP and their supporters made much of migrant workers from Eastern Europe coming over here, pushing wages down and sending much of their pay and child support payments back to their home countries.

and when challenged about being xenophobic by an Asian member of the audience in one of the debate shows, Nigel Farage said that controlling free movement from EU countries could mean more migrant workers being allowed in from outside the EU.

Winseer:

If you actually traveled and talked to people in other parts of Europe, you’d find that many have the same issues with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. The reason they don’t have a pinch point like Calais is because of the Schengen agreement and the fact that they have a land borders. and in some parts of Europe border checks have started again, despite the agreements.

Winseer:

Apparently about 30,000 people actually apply for Asylum in the UK less than some other EU Countries, so either you believe only 30,000 make it here or many more make it here without registering with the government and are working illegally.

Winseer:
How do you get benefits if you’re here illegally, therefore not on the system?

How do you pay tax if you’re here illegally, therefore not on the system

How do you prove they’ve renounced their religion? and isn’t religious freedom part of the British culture and way of life?

Surely the problem is finding those who are here illegally first.

So all those who want to work here, regardless of where they come from can come, totally uncontrolled provided they are here to work? Sounds a bit liberal to me. :open_mouth:

muckles:

Winseer:

I think you’re trying to change UKIP’s campaign message to suit your own agenda. the Illegal immigrants at Calais end up there because of a bilateral agreement between the UK and France to move the border controls to Calais, nothing to do with our EU membership, as we were told many times by the leave campaign, when the remain campaign said that the border controls would be moved back to the UK if the UK voted to leave the EU.

No that isn’t true either, it was mad merkel who is responsible for them being in France and at Calais, it was she who invited the hordes of 3rd world savages into the EU, she even enabled them to travel within the Schengen area,and claim asylum
that’s what her boss soros wanted this is a replacement programme for their NWO, The NGO’s in the med are breaking the law they are not rescuing illegals in trouble, they are providing a free taxi service to the eu from just outside the Libyan territorial waters, the invaders aren’t fleeing any wars ect they are comming from Africa These invaders are not compatible with the western 21st century civilisation,and neither is their politrical ideology that they think is a religion ISLAM which no one will talk about because they are scared of being called a waycists or Islamaphobe (someone scared of ISLAM) well i ain’t scared of it, and you can be a muslim and not observe ISLAM

tommy t:

muckles:

Winseer:

No that isn’t true either, it was mad merkel who is responsible for them being in France and at Calais, it was she who invited the hordes of 3rd world savages into the EU, she even enabled them to travel within the Schengen area,and claim asylum
that’s what her boss soros wanted this is a replacement programme for their NWO, The NGO’s in the med are breaking the law they are not rescuing illegals in trouble, they are providing a free taxi service to the eu from just outside the Libyan territorial waters, the invaders aren’t fleeing any wars ect they are comming from Africa

I don’t how long you’ve been going trough Calais, but the problem of illegal immigrants trying to get into trucks and various camps being built and then removed have been going on for years before Merkel said they could all come to Germany, her statement caused more problems for Austria and Hungary than the UK, as there were hoards of them trying to use that route to get to Germany.

muckles:

tommy t:

muckles:

Winseer:

that’s what her boss soros wanted this is a replacement programme for their NWO, The NGO’s in the med are breaking the law they are not rescuing illegals in trouble, they are providing a free taxi service to the eu from just outside the Libyan territorial waters, the invaders aren’t fleeing any wars ect they are coming from Africa

I don’t how long you’ve been going through Calais, but the problem of illegal immigrants trying to get into trucks and various camps being built and then removed have been going on for years before Merkel said they could all come to Germany, her statement caused more problems for Austria and Hungary than the UK, as there were hoards of them trying to use that route to get to Germany.

It was to an extent, but it was nowhere near as much of an issue back then as it has become since Merkel made things a whole lot worse, the jungle was not even a quarter of the size back then and was elsewhere in calais, They didn’t try and block the motorways, they didn’t storm the ports or tunnel

As for the uncontrolled immigration from within the EU, what dumb idea who thought out that unsustainable plan? if we don’t know how many people will want to come here how can plans be made, so that our NHS schools etc can cope? it has to be controlled and from the referendum date they should not be able to settle here after Brexit is done, nor should they get free NHS treatment or benefits, just like we would have to pay for healthcare and get no benefits in their countries
look at the explosion in population over the past decade in the uk and it isn’t due to the indigenous people having children,if we don’t do something to control the number of people comming here it will be chaos

Paging Carryfast, paging Carryfast, please make your way to the Professional Drivers Forum :wink:

tommy t:
if we don’t do something to control the number of people comming here it will be chaos

It has already happened.

switchlogic:
Paging Carryfast, paging Carryfast, please make your way to the Professional Drivers Forum :wink:

For what it’s worth I think Winseer’s finally lost the plot. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Firstly UKIP are/should be ( rightly ) all about tightening up immigration policy both regarding EU economic migrants ‘and’ non EU economic migrants.

Although possibly often more for demographic and compatibility reasons ( which Winseer seems to agree with ) in the case of the latter.While more about economic reasons in the case of the former.

So maybe he can explain what’s the difference between loading the economy in terms of over supply of the labour market,downward pressure on wages and with it tax revenues,together with more demand for social and housing provision not to mention just the stupidity of adding yet more population growth to an already massively over populated country for its size.

Or for that matter why does he differentiate between the demographic implications of making the indigenous population foreigners in our own country regardless of whether it’s the mass import of alien Asian/African cultures or Slavic ones.IE the nation state boundaries of Europe are there for a reason just as the boundaries between Europe and Asia and Africa are.The fact is we don’t need to dismantle the idea of national borders and allow free movement in Europe to still be friends with fences.While as Yugoslavia and even the USA proved Federalism is no guarantee of peaceful co existence more like the exact opposite.While if we must have free movement what’s wrong with limiting it to the English speaking world among the old colonies of Australia/NZ/Canada which ironically we don’t have as opposed to the Slavic world.

Meanwhile another naive vote for May and Hammond good luck with that when you get what you voted for.In the form of so called soft Brexit ( remain ) and with it yet more free movement whether EU or non EU and the inevitable end of what cabotage restrictions we’ve got and with it the export of more Brit jobs to add to the import of more foreign labour.In addition to people like Merkel deciding our immigration policy.Turkeys voting for Christmas. :unamused:

How do you get benefits if you’re here illegally, therefore not on the system?
You shack up with someone here legally who’s then your gaffer/patriarchal figure. We already know that many are pretending to be “far younger” than in reality. If you are supposedly a 16 year old living in Uncle’s household - that uncle can claim benefits for them. They also get entitled to free NHS, prescriptions, etc.

How do you pay tax if you’re here illegally, therefore not on the system
The ‘Uncle’ offsets the extra expense for keeping multiple “off-book” persons in their menagerie by claiming tax offsets. That’s taxes not paid then. Scrapping the allowances would bring this loophole to an end.

How do you prove they’ve renounced their religion? and isn’t religious freedom part of the British culture and way of life?
Put them into national service - and tell them they are expected to fight in the front line against the next “Harsh Regime” wherever…

Surely the problem is finding those who are here illegally first.
That’s easy. Introduce the ID Card system we have needed ever since our population went through 60million.

So all those who want to work here, regardless of where they come from can come, totally uncontrolled provided they are here to work? Sounds a bit liberal to me. :open_mouth:
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nope. I’m talking about an amnesty for those already here - providing they stay on the right side of the law. Encourages them to come forward, get a job, pay some taxes - instead of hiding in Uncle’s house, beef up his benefit claim/increase his tax offsets. Also, we won’t be looking for any illegal immigrant single women - which should save a lot of time. If any People trafficers or Pimps get busted - you just cart off the males.

As it stands, because we don’t know who we’re dealing with in our day-to-day lives - for all we know, we are crossing illegal immigrant’s palms with the proverbial silver multiple times per week. A criminal offence in itself - but how do we know who we’re dealing with, if to criticize/ask questions/be suspicious of such people is just branded as “Islamaphobia” and quickly shouted down?

Give the ID system priority! A side effect is it would bring a few brudders to heel as well of course. How can anyone enforce the law on some group of people protected by law - but rarely prosecuted by it? More EU laws protecting their rights as outlaws than that of Taxpayers - of ANY background.

switchlogic:

I always thought there was a number of folk here that thought CF and Moi were one and the same person? :stuck_out_tongue:

…Anyways… He’s floating around somewhere, 'coz I’ve just seen a recent reply of his on another thread. :wink:

Winseer:

switchlogic:

I always thought there was a number of folk here that thought CF and Moi were one and the same person? :stuck_out_tongue:

…Anyways… He’s floating around somewhere, 'coz I’ve just seen a recent reply of his on another thread. :wink:

Oh really? Not me. I personally think Carryfast probably has only one profile. Its not like he’s ashamed or embarrassed by his own opinions!

Three groups not two. Migrants we like, migrants we don’t and refugees fleeing war zones like Syria.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Winseer:

From the man who claimed the other day that he was not obsessed with posting threads about the EU and immigration. :unamused:
Seriously, you really can’t be this bored, or in dire need of an excuse for why your life is so ■■■■.

There is no comparison between the immigrants in the jungle of Calais and EE drivers. However it is my opinion that the EE drivers are having an equal adverse affect on our driving industry as the immigrants are having on the drain of our resources of the governments. As has been said by myself on many occasions, nothing against the EE drivers themselves, they have families and are working to put food on their tables, it is our industry that is reliant on them in helping to keep their costs down and profit margins higher. Our terms and conditions will not alter whilst we have drivers willing to work a full 60 hrs a week and look upon overnight money as part of their wages and sleep in laybys or industrial estates in order for our bosses to make a better profit. EE drivers are on a better deal than we are in this respect. Similar to the Northern workers who travel South to get a better wage deal then return home each Friday. Whilst this happens the Southern trades people will never get a better deal as there is a tap of Northern trades willing to work. north and south is the trades, East and West is the drivers.