General Election 2017

Juddian:
CF old mate, the day we ‘won’ the referendum i wonder how many of us deep in our hearts knew they’d find some devious way to reign it back in.
As dodgy dave minced off like the angry little girl it is, the scene in downing street a portent of yet another tory con job in the making.

They can’t help betraying their country it comes natural to them it’s what they do, why people keep voting for traitors time after time i can’t understand, i’d rather stick needles in me eyes than give those swine my vote, maybe the electorate thinks if they vote yet again for them that this time for once in their rotten lives they will find some honour…no, they won’t, and i doubt they could spell the word let alone ever live up to its definition.

Do you think the electorate qualify for the nut house yet? isn’t repeating the same action time and again and still after all that has gone before expecting a different result :unamused: , isn’t that the very definition of lunacy?

Spot on Juddian.

You’ve only need to read Bewick’s comments to understand the mindset of the average Con voter.IE Bewick really believes that she isn’t actually on the same side as the LibDems while she’s pretending the opposite.On that note which part of,she didn’t need to dissolve her government to carry out the so called ‘promise’ of delivering Brexit because that’s why we had a referendum to make the decision not parliament,don’t they understand.While her bs excuses would only be relevant if she was leading a minority government anyway.That’s the smoking gun which proves what a lying bunch of zb’s the Cons really are.Having said that notice how Bewick didn’t answer the question about confirming whether he voted for Heath’s administration.Also bearing in mind that Thatcher also put on a great Euro Sceptic act,while like Heath,Major,Cameron and May,being a committed Europhile.

While whatever anyone says about Corbyn,unlike the Cons,at least he’s totally honest about where he stands and unfortunately for the country much of the electorate will possibly see that and vote accordingly.Leaving us with the no hoper choice of possibly another LibCon coalition or possibly a minority Con government and Lab/Lib/SNP alliance.Or at best May being returned with a remain vote and remain majority predictably followed by her swapping EU for EEA being a formality.In any case we won’t get the Brexit we voted for.Which,together with our non PR electoral system,which doesn’t give the UKIP vote a choice or a democratic voice,is a total corruption of the electoral system.

In addition to the question of what/who has shut Farage up and why would supposed Brexiteers like Bewick see the UKIP vote as a threat and not an ally. :confused:

Meanwhile all the signs of the Cons local,economic and foreign policies suggest that they actually want that situation in them trying to commit political suicide with the Green Belt under threat of a LabLib type development policy in their heartlands here and Boris now trying to do a Blair act regards foreign policy in blind support of Erdogan and the Saudi regime.

With no other possible reason,for them to stall Brexit,followed by them then predictably voting themselves out of office,than to hand the so called ‘Brexit’ agenda back to their cross Party remain Europhile cronies. :bulb: :imp: