A few cringeworthy jokes

I was stealing things in the supermarket balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

I went to the video shop and asked if I could have ‘Batman Forever’. He said ‘No you’ll have to bring it back tomorrow’.

A dwarf went to the doctor and asked him if he would treat him. The doctor said he would but that he had to be a little patient.

My mate Sid was a victim of identity theft,he’s just called S now.

I went to my favourite Italian restaurant last night,sadly they told me that the chef had died… He had pasta away.

Did you hear about the cowboy who went out wearing a paper hat, paper shirt and paper trousers? He was arrested for rustling.

I’ll get me coat :blush:

Two nuns are driving down the road one night when out of the darkness appears Dracula , standing on the bonnet staring straight at them, 1st nun says , "quick sister , show him your cross " 2nd nun shouts " GET OFF ME ■■■■■■■ CAR "

Same two nuns on a tandem riding along a cobbled street. One says “I’ve never come this way before…”

Later that day, the same nuns had a bath together.

“Where’s the soap?”
“Yes, doesn’t it.”

Two nuns on a tandem :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Virgin on the ridiculous that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Baggie:
Two nuns on a tandem :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Virgin on the ridiculous that is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ba-dum-tish :laughing:

I went into a shop and I said, “Can someone sell me a kettle.” The bloke said “Kenwood” I said, “Where is he?”

Went and bought a pair of cool tortoiseshell shoes the other day.
Said to the guy I’ll wear them now…Took me 2 hours to get out of the shop. :smiley:

A white horse goes into a bar

“pint of mild please”

Barman starts pouring, looks at horse:- “you know, we’ve a whiskey named after you”

The horse blinks, stunned “what, Clive??”

James the cat:
A white horse goes into a bar

“pint of mild please”

Barman starts pouring, looks at horse:- “you know, we’ve a whiskey named after you”

The horse blinks, stunned “what, Clive??”

So barman thinks horse? I can rip him off here and says ‘£12 please’ hands him his drink and says ‘We don’t get a lot of horses in here’

Horse says ‘I’m not surprised at twelve quid a pint’ :smiley:

Heard on the news that NASA has discovered that there was previously water on Mars.
So there I was last night scanning the martian surface with my telescope when I spotted five Syrian’s in a rubber dinghy and came to the conclusion that the water is still there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A man returns home a day early from a business trip. It’s after midnight.
While en route home he asks the cabby if he would be a witness.
The man suspects his wife is having an affair and he wants to catch her in the act. For £100, the cabby agrees.
Quietly arriving home, the husband and cabby tip toe into the bedroom.
The husband switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is his wife in bed with another man!
The husband puts a gun to the naked man’s head.
The wife shouts, ’Don’t do it! I lied when I told you I inherited money.
HE paid for the B.M.W. I gave you.
HE paid for our new cabin cruiser.
HE paid for your Man. United season tickets.
HE paid for our house at the lake.
HE paid for our country club membership, and HE even pays the monthly Bills!’
Shaking his head from side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at the cabby and says, ’What would you do?

The cabby replies, ’I’d cover him with that blanket before he catches a cold!!

My girlfriend said to me “you act like a detective too much, I want to split up” “good idea” I replied “we’ll cover more ground that way”!

Teacher says “now children,we had a lovely day at the farm and I do hope you`ve all learnt something so I want you to tell me some of the sounds you heard”. Mary says “baaa”, Alice says " mooo", John says “cluck cluck” and Billy says “gerroff that (zb)ing tractor” :laughing:

My missus is ■■■■■■ off with me again.
Last night while she was fast asleep, I gently removed her tampax and replaced it with a party popper leaving the string hanging out.
I tell you! That woman’s got no ■■■■■■ sense of humour at all!

wing-nut:
My missus is ■■■■■■ off with me again.
Last night while she was fast asleep, I gently removed her tampax and replaced it with a party popper leaving the string hanging out.
I tell you! That woman’s got no [zb] sense of humour at all!

You sir,get a gold star :laughing: That’s the first time I’ve laughed today :confused:

And

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner
“Good morning,” said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.
“Go away!” said the old lady. “I haven’t got any money!” and she proceeded to close the door.
Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. “Don’t be too hasty!” he said. “Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.”
And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.
“If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.”
“Well,” she said, “I hope you’ve got a good appetite because the electricity was cut off this morning…”

Man goes to the doctors.
‘Doctor, my knees keep asking me for money! My left knee wanted £20 from me yesterday and my right knee asked for £20 today.’
Doc says ‘Pull your trousers down so I can have a look and see what the problem is.’
Couple of minutes later, doc says. ‘I know whats wrong, you’ve got skint knees.’[emoji14]

I went to the zoo yesterday. It only had one dog. It was a shih tzu

Pat and Mick go to visit their aunt who has just bought 2 new dogs.
‘What’s their names?’ asks Pat
Aunt says ‘I’ve called one One, and the other one Two’.
Mick asks ‘Why did you call them One and Two?’
Aunt says ‘Its so that if one dies, I’ve still got two left’. [emoji37]

Went to the doctors the other day, walked in and it went a bit like this:

Me “Hello Doctor”
Doctor “Hello Dipper Dave, my god you look terrible”
Me “I know but I feel great”
Doctor “Hmm a strange one this ill have to consult my diagnosis books. Right so looks terrible feels terrible - no thats not it, feels terrible looks great - no thats not it either. Here we go looks terrible feels great, well apparently Dave your a ■■■■■■”.

English man walks into bar.
This point there would be an irishman a Welsh man and a Scots man but they are still at the Rugby!