Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

Juddian:
Albion, i suspect you will have an eye opener about the State, what it’s doing and what it’s capable of, after reading that autobiography.

The state is only your friend whilst you do as it says, and do keep up at the back there because if the state changes it’s mind overnight you’d better have your hymn sheet already turned and be on song.

There won’t be any coverage in the MSM about such protests unless they turn violent so they can spin it so the state can impose further destruction of freedom, they deliberately didn’t cover the recent Football Lads Alliance (and friends) peaceful protest marches in London and B’ham either.
The mainstream media is no friend of the people.

The mainstream media won’t cover demonstrations, unless the fit their agenda, when they’ll be shown in a positive light or unless they turn violent. I’ve often thought if I were a government who wanted to discredit a protest group I’d place some agent provocateurs within their ranks to cause trouble at opportune moments and rely on my friends in the media to give maximum bad publicity, but of I’m sure our leaders are not so devious. :wink: