If You Could Vote Again (Brexit)

The biggest conspiracy of all in this country is the way our centerist overlords have fooled both Left and Right into blaming each other rather than the center globalists for all the country’s ills.

It’s not a Right or Left thing about “driving down wages” for example, since the Right do it via lax employment laws, whilst the Left do it via unfettered immigration crowding out the labour market.

What have the center done? - Encouraged both - with Left and Right blaming each other rather than the center for “selling weapons to both sides in a conflict”, which, of course - is something the globalists/banksters/liberal elites have a long history of.

We’re all blaming the wrong people for our troubles. Anyone suggesting an actual practical solution - gets shouted down, as being of some kind of opposite extreme.

Think about how daft this sounds: Do those of the Right really think the Labour Party wants to put the entire country out of work, as per the winning 1979 election poster suggested?

…or to take the opposite side, do those of the Left really think that every Conservative is another Thatcher?

2001.jpg

Did UKIP tell the truth, or just give some sane advice that only got followed up by 4m voters?

Farage is Anti Center for sure. Does that make him Hard Left or Hard Right though? The Left clearly like to view him from the front

It’s time we started electing MPs who actually have some visions of their own for both their constituencies (first!) and the wider country very much second. I don’t want to know about what I’m “not” going to get, but about what “You” are going to deliver the public - in your first term of office as a backbench MP… What you are going to do to justify that meaty paycheque for doing a job pretty much any educated (rather than “indoctrinated”) person can do these days?

I’m very pro-democracy. The result in an election I’d like to see? - Turnout of over 90%. Every single MP currently making up the shower that is Worstmonster - turfed out and replaced by shiny newly minted ones!

I’m sick and tired of the worst shysters of all - holding safe seats, and being irremovable, thanks to the public believing the lies and spin of the mainstream media.

Those incoming MPs - should be the unsung party activists who’ve actually already got a long track record of getting stuff done in their local communities. Is that so much to ask of an election candidate for our votes? :question:

Labour still isn't working.jpg