Bit of news for you all

We’ve found out what we’re having but I won’t tell unless some of you are desperate to know

go on Sam I’m in a need to know mood :laughing: :laughing:

pam

samb:
We’ve found out what we’re having but I won’t tell unless some of you are desperate to know

Go on, let me guess. Is it… is it… a…a… BABY■■?

Go on tell me I’m right. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m staying out of this one, 'cos I already know… :sunglasses:

It’s a . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . GIRL

Many, many congratulations Sam!!! :smiley: :smiley: Not been on this sight for ages and ages and look at all the gossip I’ve been missing!! :laughing: I’m also due to be a granny again in July…my youngest daughter. This will be our third. We’ve got a five year old grandson to Peters oldest daughter, a 6 month old grandaughter to Peter’s youngest daughter and my youngest daughter will be producing number 3 grandchild although we don’t know what variety it will be yet…the whole family is beginning to explode!!! I tell you, its scary!! :open_mouth: :laughing:
Hope everything is going alright for you.

I’d just like to say congratulations back to both you and Peter.

And Neil, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks for putting me out of my misery sam
thats going to be one well loved indulged little girl

pam

That’s ok Pam, glad to be of service :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just to let you all know (as I haven’t posted on it for a while), I’m due 2 weeks on Friday, the 23rd of September.

congratulations sam and all the best for the big day :smiley:

jon

Thanks Jon, as I said, I haven’t posted for a while, so I thought I’d best let people know how long I have left

congratulaions to you both :laughing:

good luck to you both Sam

Oh and don’t let Henry go on the gas and air :wink: :wink: its good stuff :smiling_imp:

David5l:

Oh and don’t let Henry go on the gas and air :wink: :wink: its good stuff :smiling_imp:

I’ll try not to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

All I’ll say is this, I’m having everything that they offer me while I’m having her :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

David5l:

Just depends where she grabs me during labour :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just her claws going into the palm of your hand can be pretty painful Henrys Cat. I still have the scars from over 20 years ago :cry: :cry: .

Don’t you pay any attention to these people. Make sure that you can reach the gas n air too, just in case :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: .

Rikki reckons my midwife attending had a lovely lacy bra, and filled it nicely…reckons it made the whole thing much easier…all that bending down they do… :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

convoy:
Congratulations to you both

Here’s my two cents worth, i think that you are being scammed just be carful mate :wink:

Nope, the avatar isn’t me, it’s of Becky.

It was taken last month, would you believe that the little angel is 5 months old tomorrow (Tuesday 14th). The time seems to have gone by so quickly, and she’s grown so much over the last few months