Bit of news for you all

Shes beautiful Sam you are both very lucky. :smiley:

… After several months of trying Sam and I are expecting our first baby :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ( well Sam’s first and my third) It’s due in September.

Great news! :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats to you and Sam!

Whoooooooo. Blooming well done. Many congratulations to you both. :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to you both :smiley:

pam

Congratulations…will make sure we pass on the TruckNet UK babygros (which Rikki tells me are on order)…maybe this will be the start of a new tradition!!! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Ps. Bearing the above in mind, could someone else hurry up and do the business so Sam can keep the chain going…boy or girl will do… :wink: )

Lucy:
Congratulations…will make sure we pass on the TruckNet UK babygros (which Rikki tells me are on order)…maybe this will be the start of a new tradition!!! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Ps. Bearing the above in mind, could someone else hurry up and do the business so Sam can keep the chain going…boy or girl will do… :wink: )

Yes, isn’t it about time we heard the patter of tiny feet in the Selby area :wink: :wink:

I’d like to know that as well

Congratulations to you both :smiley:

The only patter you lot are going to hear from the Selby area are the patter of tiny hooves for all the ponies i will need for all the little jockeys you lot are providing for me :laughing: Why do i need to have one when I can borrow yours :laughing:

[quote="Lucy

(Ps. Bearing the above in mind, could someone else hurry up and do the business so Sam can keep the chain going…boy or girl will do… :wink: )[/quote]

Don’t even go there girl!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Samb and Henry’s cat all I can say is CONGTATULATIONS!!! all the best folks, I have met you and that is a lucky child. :wink:

Ladytrucker679:
[quote="Lucy

Don’t even go there girl!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Samb and Henry’s cat all I can say is CONGTATULATIONS!!! all the best folks, I have had the pleasure of meeting you both and that is one lucky child. :wink:
[/quote]

big congrats to you both,having seen the way sam was with rugrat at last years truckfest thats going to be one loved kid :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Heres the first scan

It’s great sam you must be so proud well done both! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks LT :blush: :blush: :blush:

Why the blushes? :confused:

You’ve embarrased me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What have I done? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: