Panic

Hi Animal

Thanks for the post,

Sorry to hear of your ‘panic’ It is good to have people telling you you are not alone although on the other side of the coin I would not wish it on my worst enemy. (that’s for sure!)

Glad to hear you are having a bit of a better time of it of late.

I know what you are going on about with regard to the shopping though. I get quicker and quicker as I go round. Blimey I am suprised I am not running round the supermarket sometimes. How many times have I wanted to run out and leave my shopping. :blush:

I sometimes have the stupid thought that I wish I could swap it for something wrong that people could see . I now what the panic attack sufferers will know what I am saying there.

I wonder sometimes what I may have been able to acheive if I did not have them. I wanted ti be a firefighter and got through the tests to the hose running stage but missed out on all the available posts I than talked myself out of trying again. I also was a very good health care assistant and could have done the nurse training but for the placements you had to do in other wards like the operating theatre etc :frowning:

One of the biggest anoyances of it though has to be that I know there are many people a lot worse off than me (the hospital work showed me that) but you can’t just say you have it better than a lot of people so be gratefull and pull yourself together and enjoy life because it is not a practice run etc.

Oh well

All the best

Richard