So sad, please click on the link

I’m afraid I agree with repton, this is a terrible accident that must have been very traumatic for the child and the parents but it certainly seems to be just that, an accident and I am sure it is safe to presume that the hospital investigated the incident and that the person responsible has been interviewed and the nesessary action taken. With all that said though I’m sure that given the nature of the proffession and the people that work within that industry chances are that the person responsible has put themself through more torture themselves than anything any authority could muster up. The guilt that any normal human would feel in such circumstanses would surely be punishment enough. I hope that all the facts have been thouroughly analysed and that the health care industry has not lost a valuble worker who will have learnt a terrible but vital lesson from this incident.
Thankfully according to the web site, the child is well with no long term effects so lets hope that lessons have been learnt and all concerned manage to move on.
It goes without saying that I have not signed the petition and I am sorry if this offends.