zzz

Ok.Sorry Hayley.Well your into trucks and haulage for starters. Truck dating site sounds good.But unfortunately the average age of us truckers are twice your age.lol

Where are you based? Any jobs going by any chance :wink:

I wouldn’t say double haha plus it should be my dad finding out all this info, not me! He’s just rubbish on computers lol!

Age is just a number eh! Lol (keep telling urself that)

Haha no jobs sorry, only have and need 2 drivers

Only twice her age :wink: ,most of us are being a bit ‘‘flexible’’ then

I didn’t necessarily mean driving…

What did u mean then?

Aww age is just a number lol x

Sweeping the yard, or tea boy.

Why? What did you think I meant?

Wow.This has gone way of topic.lol

I don’t know which is why I asked! My dad does the hiring and firing anyway lol!

I know, this rly is anything to do with haulage haha

Luckily I’m not at work today and I’m monging around the house so I don’t mind the odd bit of chit chat

Nozza:
Wow.This has gone way of topic.lol

It’s the TnUk forum, I wouldnt expect anything else, it always gets off topic … Very quickly

Well if you get really bored and desperate then pm me lol

Well your 1st question was to do with haulage.Lol.

You have to remember alot of us drivers have had no contact with the opposite ■■■ for a week.

Hahah i know what you drivers are like haha :slight_smile: but Yer I’m happy to have a chit chat with whoever, I have skype too

Haha We are’nt all like that.Just most of us.

Your not really a cam model trying to catch us out then are you with skyping?.Lol

I cam model? No lol I meant talk on skype in text/writing not using a camera haha
It’s the business skype messanger we sometimes use.

Nozza:
Ok.Sorry Hayley.Well your into trucks and haulage for starters. Truck dating site sounds good.But unfortunately the average age of us truckers are twice your age.lol

We are not all old fuddy duddys thank you so much :laughing:

This section is mainly drivers, employed and self employed. Most of us have no idea about costs such as insurance because it is nothing to do with us. We just drive them and hope that we don’t increase any premiums

HGVHayley89:
Hahah i know what you drivers are like haha :slight_smile: but Yer I’m happy to have a chit chat with whoever, I have skype too

WHOOSH!

Is that the sounds of flood gates opening, soon to be followed by the groan of regret :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

I have skype on my phone. No idea how to use it but I have it :laughing:

It’s just an app to chat, it’s just more
Instant that using this forum is all. I’m happy to have a chat, I’m not back in the office until tomorrow

scanny77:

Nozza:

We are not all old fuddy duddys thank you so much :laughing:

This section is mainly drivers, employed and self employed. Most of us have no idea about costs such as insurance because it is nothing to do with us. We just drive them and hope that we don’t increase any premiums

Notice I did say the average age of us drivers are in our 50s and older.But my apologies to you younger whipper snappers. But like scanny77 said.Most of us in this section have’nt got a clue what the insurance might be.