Your thoughts about the semi-trailer trials

jessicas dad:

kindle530:
Semi-trailers, never ever in all my years heard anyone in GB call em that, apart from lorry mags. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :angry: :cry: :imp:

I know Carl more repetitive [zb].

Why oh why do we need longer trailers when there double deckers out there. :unamused:

+1

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist…when they sneaked that extra length at the back and front of a 40ft container i never heard anyone moan, so why now.
the new length is only to keep them in line with the road trains. Anyone would think theyre going to allow Denby to take his rig on the road. Theyre being increased to allow for an extra 4 pallets, making a 30 pallet trailer more profitable, the only downside i suppose is if you gotta load/unload them yourself, and we all know drivers will cave in, will take them out, just as the boss says, " Fine " theres the gate"

HA ha you notice also wheel nut what do you think of veHicle

fuse:

Eyeraq and Eyeran but they cannot spell colour,

ZEEBEE :stuck_out_tongue:

Truckwriter:
Wheelnut - sorry, i wasn’t aware of Ricki’s question on this subject.
Cheers

My apologies, it came in an email from RT.Com :blush:

Wheel Nut:

fuse:

Eyeraq and Eyeran but they cannot spell colour,

ZEEBEE :stuck_out_tongue:

alluuuminum

How about Hunday (Hyundai), Neeesarn (Nissan) or Chee-hoowah-hoowah (actually used on our local news when describing a chihuahua pup) :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not to forget the street garbage cans which are emblazened with the slogan β€œToss here” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: