Your IQ

You are all geniuses :laughing:
I only got 113 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

127…Not too bad I s’pose :laughing:

Will you do my homework Kev :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Personalized IQ report for mal !

You can view your full report anytime online at the following url.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 100 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

Statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 24
Questions not answered: 6
Questions answered correctly: 14
Questions answered incorrectly: 16
Percentage correct answers: 46 %

Fair play to em! I was too slow to finish the lot though.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Pat

123 :wink:

Proof, if ever it was needed, that too much booze rots the brain… the last time I did one of these I scored 153 - this time only 126.

But the test falls down if you read the in depth reports

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Spatial

Exceptional intelligence does not gaurantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your spatial skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilitites - your capability to manipulate 3-D objects in space is your biggest strength.

Your lowest score was in Verbal

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weakness allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your verbal skills are the most under developed of all your intellectual capabilitites - your capability to use language effectively and to communicate well is your biggest weakness

Whilst the strength may have some degree of accuracy, the weakness is totally wrong which puts it all into some kind of perspective.

Jules

:slight_smile: 118
not a genius but not a complete plonka either :astonished:
and there was me thinking I’m just a dumb trucker :smiley:

I’m a MENSA member, but haven’t gone to one of their meetings in years. I always felt like the stupidest person there-which may be true.

BTW, I joined because my sister wanted to join, and she wanted us all to take the test. My father passed easily (IQ of 175?!), and so did my sister. I got in a few points above the cutoff, and my mom just barely missed out.

Of course, having a high IQ doesn’t mean everything. My dad had offers from all the top aerospace contrators when he graduated at the head of his class from the university, but he was never good at office politics, and didn’t really advance far. He was always the department techno-geek. My sister spent 2 years unemployed, and was nearly ruined financially. I’ve had some rough times, but I’ve managed to do better than she has.

Over here in the states, I’d assume the average trucker has an IQ of just a bit above “moron” level.

AlexxInNY:
Over here in the states, I’d assume the average trucker has an IQ of just a bit above “moron” level.

Bet the drivers that work for you would love to hear you say that… though its probably true lol :laughing:

I got a 144… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: what exactly does ‘age adjusted’ mean though? I only missed a few. The scores a bit lower than the real IQ test I took for college… that one was 157. IQ scores are over rated, and it didn’t get me any scholarships either. :cry:

Know Your IQ

Many people are surprised to learn they have an above average IQ.

There is no obligation to join Mensa in order to obtain the Mensa tests and discover your IQ.

1 in 50 people have an IQ in the top 2% that makes them eligible to join Mensa.

If you already have prior evidence of a high IQ it may be accepted by Mensa for direct membership - so why not enquire today?

The average IQ is 100 but this value depends upon the measurement scale used.

Have alook at the Mensa site you brainy lot :smiley:

mensa.org.uk/mensa/index.html

AlexxInNY:
I’m a MENSA member

I joined about ten years back, toddling off to a test centre more out of curiosity than anything else, but have now let my membership lapse.

but haven’t gone to one of their meetings in years.

I never went to a meeting due to the fact that I didn’t find any that would be of interest to me. In the end I was stuck with a magazine that I no longer read.

I always felt like the stupidest person there-which may be true.

Maybe that’s another reason I didn’t attend any :slight_smile:

Of course, having a high IQ doesn’t mean everything

How does one actually measure IQ? Ok, so I’m good at solving puzzles. Whenever I’ve been for a job which involved a test beforehand I’ve rubbed my hands in glee as I knew full well that I’d get an interview guaranteed. More often than not I would then fluff the interview.

Now ask me how a four-stroke internal combustion engine works and I’d be flapping, really flapping. Does that make me any more clever than the guy on here who could blow me away with his knowledge of the engine and probably hundreds of more subjects besides? I think not.

I ain’t fik (sic) but in the same vein, I ain’t Sir Clive Sinclair either.

Perhaps the biggest test of your IQ would be trying to fathom why a non-profit making organisation needs to charge a membership fee :question: :exclamation:

IQ isn’t common sens Alix, although I know what you mean. You seem to be loaded with both. Their’s a certian person I know, she’s a nice person and very brainy: IE double first from Oxford clever and but has absolutley no common sense. I think in life that has to be worth more than IQ (although IQ does help a lot) :wink: .

115 i got…but my 7 yr old daughter answered most of them for me :wink: honestly :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: