Your health and your job

Loads of good points made in all the posts, Lilysgranpa .If you want to see her grow up ChuckTheFags NOW !!!
Bombastic and pompous and lecturing ■■■■ that I am , I know , but if your weights not an issue and your unhappy with your lifestyle giving up will make you feel so much more positive about everything. I gave up about 6 years ago now and once youve climbed that mountain you will be so pleased with yourself youl do all the other stuff. Sermon over, let us know how you go on. Jim

I read an interesting article the other day about fluids. We are told to drink plenty of water and I hear people say they do not like water. I don’t understand that as I think it has a lovely taste and I don’t drink bottled water, even in Africa I drank from the garden tap.

However in the article it says any fluids with water are good, if you drink tea, drink plenty of it, even if you drink coffee it still counts as water. Leave the cans of pop, coca cola alone, especially Red Bull and energy drinks unless it has Vodka in it :stuck_out_tongue:

My health has suffered over the years and I am overweight, but have huge problems getting it off because of my lack of mobility. The doctor is happy that I have stayed constant for at least three years but I am not.

i don’t eat fat. I know that because I tried Orlistat and it made not one bit of difference to my weight or bodily functions :wink:

The biggest problems with driving lorries is I believe the irregular meal times. whether fat or thin.

Just an update, stopped smoking pretty much now, but been diagnosed with COPD. (a degenerative lung condition)
Too little too late so they tell me.
Dont know what the future holds, but have to knuckle down and live a healthier lifestyle.
gonna look at quitting the driving and getting a “normal” job.
Anyone else got experiance of COPD and how it affects you? :cry:

I lately lost lots of weight by going shopping.
Just seeing the Price and i loose Appetite.
We also have jobs with no Restaurant open during my Break,and no way to stop on the Way as Satellite tracks us and reports straight away.
Best is a Fridge and a Stove to help yourself